The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
shyt I left empty handed but had a good time
200.gif

I can’t fault you I’m 20 and this shyt hit right when I built a social life. If I could find any parties to hit I would in a heartbeat:wow:LA will beat this:wow:.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Lol that one old head :russ:. He’d have a conniption just thinking of brehs partying during a pandemic and with all that’s wrong with the world rn.

I would suggest you mind your business.

My interest in OP has nothing to do with the content of this thread but rather his character or lack thereof.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You come off as really awkward in your posts on here. Maybe this is meant to be a journal though?

Sometimes it seems like your telling lies to have something to brag about, other times the things you admit are just too embarrassing... Either way, hope you eventually get to a place where you have normal interactions with women.

The Carmel flavored brehette gets it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No I don’t have any advice.
What can I do to be less awkward? Before the club I meant my friend at another club close by that was bout to close for the night. I was trying to get a shot at the bar. Cute light skin girl was choosing but without drugs I didn’t feel too confident to talk. Pathetic I know.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
What can I do to be less awkward? Before the club I meant my friend at another club close by that was bout to close for the night. I was trying to get a shot at the bar. Cute light skin girl was choosing but without drugs I didn’t feel too confident to talk. Pathetic I know.
Start lifting weights or something to that effect. I remember my community college had a ton of average looking girls and baddies sprinkled in, I slept on the average ones but idk it’s like some force in me always takes the shot at the baddies. Maybe nofap too, I forgot that was the prime motivator :wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think you should see a counselor to get professional advice. I don’t know any advice to help you be less awkward and I don’t want to steer you wrong.