The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Y’all know my goofy ass. Bout to work my 2nd and new full time job. Before that I was working a part time at retail. I look like a teen despite being in my early 20s. This little 18 year old brehette there. She’s a coworker, I make her laugh a lot naturally just being myself but I hate to say it I like her. I know she has a boyfriend. Maybe I’m too autistic or low self esteem to catch the signs. Either she just find me that damn funny or she liking me.

She’s the only thing that felt real and organic on liking a girl lately. I’ll occasionally hook up with a girl on tinder or these shytty retail jobs. It’s just good sex, no magic. We can pillow talk and laugh but a relationship never comes from it.

I haven’t been there in a while but worked there the week before last. Friday and the girl I like was there. I made her laugh later that shift. I hate this. It’s not bout getting her or not. It’s just if I don’t get her which is fine. What’s next? This app shyt is getting old. My state is mostly white girls. nikka I don’t want to die alone.

Only sharing this shyt cause I’ve been drinking. This shyt has me so bummed out. I’m thinking of pursuing a career in entertainment again. I just want to be loved. I plan to move out my mom’s house in a year but I want to be loved. Don’t want to live life alone. She’s a cute brehette and likes my jokes. That’s all I want from life.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
A lot of women like to be entertained in the workplace to pass time. Especially in retail. It might not be anything at all but you won’t know unless you ask.

Look for dating events in your city if you are looking to meet women for more than sex. The women are usually nice looking, no kids and tired of tinder.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Don't do it breh. You don't have the social experience to be mixing business and pleasure. Never fukk with your income like that.

Awkward brehs get fired and written up, you legit just got this job. Get some hobbies other than video games, get out there, meet people and you'll meet women.

You're just stuck on her because you have no other options. You're in scarcity and you can change that.