The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Start lifting weights or something to that effect. I remember my community college had a ton of average looking girls and baddies sprinkled in, I slept on the average ones but idk it’s like some force in me always takes the shot at the baddies. Maybe nofap too, I forgot that was the prime motivator :wow:
I have gotten better at doing push ups.
I did this shyt this morning too

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I think you should see a counselor to get professional advice. I don’t know any advice to help you be less awkward and I don’t want to steer you wrong.
What do you mean a counselor? What could you possibly say to steer my wrong?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What do you mean a counselor? What could you possibly say to steer my wrong?
like a psychologist. You said you have a disorder, are generally aloof and you confirmed that you are socially awkward. I don’t have advice because I think your awkward interactions with women are because of those untreated issues. I think you need to address those issues. That’s my advice.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
like a psychologist. You said you have a disorder, are generally aloof and you confirmed that you are socially awkward. I don’t have advice because I think your awkward interactions with women are because of those untreated issues. I think you need to address those issues. That’s my advice.
I said I might have a disorder, maybe it’s just low self esteem from being an outcast. I don’t know. Would that go on my record? How can I get a black psychologist?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@CarmelBarbie thank you for your answer. I share my embarrassments for a laugh but I forget ladies are on here. Tbh I regret the stupid shyt I did that night and I did make this thread drunk yesterday. I do not hate women.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You gotta find something that builds your confidence and some discipline about yourself

It seems like your self esteem is too shaky, really commit to self improvement

Not on some every other 2 or 3 days, every day do hard shyt to improve yourself

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Rozay Oro

nikka you got a new job? where? I guess I missed that thread.

For your awkwardness....

Do your friends ever say this about you? Do they have any comments about how you act?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
@Rozay Oro

nikka you got a new job? where? I guess I missed that thread.

For your awkwardness....

Do your friends ever say this about you? Do they have any comments about how you act?
I got to see my temp agent tmrw for paperwork and then I start soon enough. Already completed my previous 3 month temp job contract with them but chose not to get hired on.

not really I don’t act awkward around them

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What kinda pirate was he?:jbhmm:
The outfit was simple. Long sleeve shirt shyt no ruffles with a vest over it and black pants. Nothing extra. He bought it from some costume store I seen the packaging at the apartment pause

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I got to see my temp agent tmrw for paperwork and then I start soon enough. Already completed my previous 3 month temp job contract with them but chose not to get hired on.

not really I don’t act awkward around them
What job?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What job?
Another factory job. I wanted the carpenter job but the reality is I’m too weak for that and probably be too slow at it. I’m use this job as time to workout for it because I do want a trade in the long term not just constant factory shyt.