The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Get off the Coli, talk to your father, and stop asking random men questions your father should be helping you with.
Was just about to say this ...

step one is to stop asking strangers to validate you ...

But since you asked ...

I’ll recommend Tim Ferris’ last two books also ... look them up, buy them and read them ...

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But since you asked ...

I’ll recommend Tim Ferris’ last two books also ... look them up, buy them and read them ...

is he asking nikkas to VALIDATE him or is he just asking how he can come out of his shell more?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Get off the Coli, talk to your father, and stop asking random men questions your father should be helping you with.
Might be time to make an "incel thoughts" super thread to merge all his posts in like it had to be done for @SirReginald and his scattered thoughts

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how's that helpful bruh? if you've got nothing of value to add just stfu and keep it moving

can only echo what some other people have said in this thread. focus on yourself, loving yourself and all your flaws, accept them and put yourself out there a bit more. everything else should follow but you've got to take those first steps...
Dude ask the same shyt over and over plus I have gave him advice in the past. He’ll either make some excuses or ignore the advice :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Might be time to make an "incel thoughts" super thread to merge all his posts in like it had to be done for @SirReginald and his scattered thoughts
I’m not an incel though I had sex several weeks ago. I have a fwb, a girl I may date and several girls from tinder and bumble. Suck my shyt. Trying to see what that roster life about because bytches play games

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

But since you asked ...

Can his book truly help me escape the 9-5 life?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I never said that ...

you asked for ways to improve upgrade your life ... and yes they will do that ... possibly in multiple ways
Never said you did but two of them say that. I think I will start with the 4 hour week one. Doing these 10-12 hr 4 day in a row shifts suck. I’m grateful but it’s so boring.