The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
That’s very unfortunate for them. I don’t wish that on nobody. Damn it breh I sometimes fantasize of turning into a lake at times when I’m driving.
from one deeply suicidal person to another, i suggest committing that. i drove my gt-r into a tree a couple years ago and still survived, hope you have better (worse? lmao) luck than me. being hard to kill is truly a curse for our kind.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
By getting off this site and get professional help for your many issues :hhh:

I cannot fathom my mid 20s being this pathetic that I had to come to a message board and make the same redundant threads over and over about my problems..by the end of my mid 20s i had a brolic build of a heavyweight champion, my own place, making cool money, and outside of a brief relationship was juggling women...youth is wasted on the mentally ill:smh:

Go talk to a therapist. You make a thread like this every week.:unimpressed:

You're always whining nikka. There are people writhing in hospice with bone cancer and you're complaining about video games and only having two bytches to fukk. You sound goddamn ridiculous.

Don't listen to these fukking a$$holes. They struggle just like you do and mask their shyt behind these sort of pathetic egos. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing and I get it. You are NOT weak, pathetic, or weird for feeling how you, expressing your emotions and seeking connection. You have the COURAGE to be vulnerable, to seek connections with others, and to speak. You are stronger and smarter than you realize young bro, believe that. Ignore the bullies and the typical edgy internet a$$holes. Keep talking. You talk as much as you need to to heal and connect.

A therapist will help you man. Right now you're not aware of the depth of your emotions and all the options you have to regulate yourself mentally, cope during those down times, and truly feel fulfilled and happy. Right now all you know is you don't like feeling sad and you only know sex, drugs, alcohol, video games and music as a means to feel better. A therapist will help you understand how to truly confront instead of running away from your emotions, and they will help you navigate so much options of personal upliftment you are not even aware of yet.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Thread/

Therapy too bruh. Go to therapy & get a better job just like I said in the quick gems.
This is the best job I have had. 2k may not be a lot but I have free dental and eye insurance. I get a 9% pension that is matched.

Realistically what would be a better job for someone with no degree or certs??

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Don't listen to these fukking a$$holes. They struggle just like you do and mask their shyt behind these sort of pathetic egos. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing and I get it. You are NOT weak, pathetic, or weird for feeling how you, expressing your emotions and seeking connection. You have the COURAGE to be vulnerable, to seek connections with others, and to speak. You are stronger and smarter than you realize young bro, believe that. Ignore the bullies and the typical edgy internet a$$holes. Keep talking. You talk as much as you need to to heal and connect.

A therapist will help you man. Right now you're not aware of the depth of your emotions and all the options you have to regulate yourself mentally, cope during those down times, and truly feel fulfilled and happy. Right now all you know is you don't like feeling sad and you only know sex, drugs, alcohol, video games and music as a means to feel better. A therapist will help you understand how to truly confront instead of running away from your emotions, and they will help you navigate so much options of personal upliftment you are not even aware of yet.
I get paid this Thursday. Now that I have caught up on my bills and debt fees. I should be able to afford my first session. This is why I keep voicing it here, literally have no where else. I’m just tired of escaping.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The thing is I wanted all those things and manifested it..I didnt bytch moan or do all the soft ass shyt you do...youve been given sound advice....in one ear out the other...you gotta get your ass off your shoulders and tackle your problems...make an individual effort..starting with getting professional help...you clearly need it
Gym is not sound advice
Just keep trying with women is not sound advice

Anyways I’ll try to manifest more money and a crib then. That seems more possible than anything else.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
from one deeply suicidal person to another, i suggest committing that. i drove my gt-r into a tree at 180 mph a couple years ago and still survived, hope you have better (worse? lmao) luck than me. being hard to kill is truly a curse for our kind.
Coli said I have to wait 2 years in my job for suicide to be a big pay for my mom. So I can hold on to that thought

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up with these tiresome juvenile threads. You are Horne figure it out. And you don’t get bytches stop the cap.
2-E56-BD0-A-3-ABC-4-A8-B-83-DB-F4083516-F89-C.png