The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Not too bad but noticeable.
You being vague breh, just post a pic of it from the forehead up

I've never seen an "irregular" hairline before. If it's a widow's peak, some women actually find it an attractive feature. Don't let the barber chop it off if that's what you have.

You got the Terrence Howard, breh? Bytches love Terrence Howard
HowardT_Profile_Photo.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was growing my hair out since pre rona. My hair was long but today decided to get a cut. #3 on the clippers, shape up obviously and a fade. Not bragging but I have the Russell Wilson hair (please don’t call it “good hair” actual black folk hair is my envy).

So I could always hide my irregular hairline. I have gotten shape ups in my teen years and young adult life. Decided to settle with covering it with my hair for a long time due to insecurity. Now I don’t give a fukk but we still live in a shallow world.

Since I’m lightskin it’s so visible. Besides razoring it. Anybody know any tricks to make it blend better besides make up? I’m not doing no damn make up or is laser removal the only way?
Shy if you light skin fact is you can get away with a struggle hairline. Look at Curry :manny:
I’m more caramel complexion & if I tried to pull the styles he do I’m getting laughed out the building :russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've got a widows peak but I haven't seen that shyt grow in since I was a kid cause I get haircuts so frequently the shyt could never grow back

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
No widow’s peak nor receding. I have more hair than what I should, complete opposite. My hairline is smaller so a shape up makes it existent
Oh, that's fine. I have the same thing. My hairline goes kinda far into my forehead. Embrace it, it's better than having a receding hairline. Don't let the barber take it back.

Another thing you can do if you don't want to get lined up at all, is grow it out for a few months and use a curling sponge on your head when damp. I get compliments on this style all the time.

You don't need it lined up because the hair near your hairline will get pulled up into the twists. Extremely low maintenance