The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bro you on a forum talking about your first time clubbing during a worldwide pandemic.

:whoa: perhaps you aren't the person to deliver this message
Former nerd, now I’m a real nikka

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I was growing my hair out since pre rona. My hair was long but today decided to get a cut. #3 on the clippers, shape up obviously and a fade. Not bragging but I have the Russell Wilson hair (please don’t call it “good hair” actual black folk hair is my envy).

So I could always hide my irregular hairline. I have gotten shape ups in my teen years and young adult life. Decided to settle with covering it with my hair for a long time due to insecurity. Now I don’t give a fukk but we still live in a shallow world.

Since I’m lightskin it’s so visible. Besides razoring it. Anybody know any tricks to make it blend better besides make up? I’m not doing no damn make up or is laser removal the only way?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Welcome to struggle hairline bro, I have the same hair type as you and russell and the only way to hide it is grow it out. Leave some on the top and get a fade or taper.
I want to go for the fade mohawk next and eventually what you said. I think I look good and feel free. Sounds dumb but I worry it might hurt with the ladies. I hooked up last night with a girl and did good. Now that’s made me selfish and want more new wet wet. I think I’m going to focus on better things, I hate to say it. I know how not to simp and gotten better with women. I can’t help in the back of my mind I’d rather have one girl that’s cute and loyal then the occasional thot. shyts fukked.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
In what way is it irregular?
:gucci:

You mean a widow's peak? Or something else?