:heh:
zGgzPJa.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bouncer checked our temperatures.
Im an essential worker. Wear a mask all shift and we stay cleaning at most every minute and at minimum every hour. Literal spray bottle that says kills all and lists from hiv to the damn rona.

Not y’all sit at home working or get an unemployment check. Imagine a breh with a mask away from home and when he get off the city shut. Only entertainment is home or friends. We went like adults and we all left like adults. God is good.

I aint mad at ya. I wont chastise someone who is an essential worker and potentially exposed to the public all day and tell them that they can't get a beer at bar after work or go to party. Lot of folks on here disconnected from reality. I realize everyone don't have the luxury of working at home being able to be holed up all day.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I aint mad at ya. I wont chastise someone who is an essential worker and potentially exposed to the public all day and tell them that they can't get a beer at bar after work or go to party. Lot of folks on here disconnected from reality. I realize everyone don't have the luxury of working at home being able to be holed up all day.
Frfr coli full of nerds

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Clubs are the worse place to meet women especially in this day and age.
The most average woman is on peacock mode, so she’s already off dudes if not that “dude”
The drinks are overpriced and watered down plus depending on how many people are in the club you’re waiting for a while in the line.
Young immature girls go there to fight the chick smashing her baby daddy
Women actually go to dance or bum drinks off some sucker.
Women don’t go to a club alone either they come with their significant other or friends
If you still manage to get the phone number either they ignore you or you find out they’re married with three kids :mjlol:
Where do you suggest to meet women? How you feel a nikka in his early 20s talking to 19 year olds?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back then people was saying

mid 90s club era >>>>>>>>>
Nobody says that shyt sbout the 2010s tho :mjlol:

"Ay bro you shoulda been there the clubs were so poppin. :whew: the way we used to all stand around looking at our phones. Paying vip for tables to look cool in our selfies.

cover fees was only 30$. :wow: there were real girls on the dancefloor, you can watch them sway off beat and mouth lyrics to their friends/phone without being connected to wifi. The girls were so wild, they'll give you their onlyfans link after 2 drinks.:drool:

When the dj dropped that Molly Percocet and the whole club sings to their IG live :banderas: good times"