The Life and Times of Rozay Oro

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Last night I went with some friends finally. It was fun. I was lit, can’t dance for shyt but I didn’t give a fukk. I need eye contacts or some dripped out glasses. I drive and game with glasses but shyt I left them in the car. I’m stupid blind when I tell you how close I need to get to shawties on the dance floor to see if shawty cute or not. Oh my gosh had to grind on a gremlin because I was being p*ssy for too long bout rejection but the booty was good.

Explain why you’ll see pairs of hoes dancing with each other and not be dykes but don’t want to dance with no one else.

Y’all help me understand when they want you to approach when we all dancing on the dance floor. Sorry y’all my self esteem low, I struggle to smile.

:russ:

i dont go club or bars so i dont know whats happening on the dance floor but thats a funny story.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

i dont go club or bars so i dont know whats happening on the dance floor but thats a funny story.
My dancing is funnier, at one point some tall nikka stood beside me and chuckled at me. I’ll type more later.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clubs are the worse place to meet women especially in this day and age.
The most average woman is on peacock mode, so she’s already off dudes if not that “dude”
The drinks are overpriced and watered down plus depending on how many people are in the club you’re waiting for a while in the line.
Young immature girls go there to fight the chick smashing her baby daddy
Women actually go to dance or bum drinks off some sucker.
Women don’t go to a club alone either they come with their significant other or friends
If you still manage to get the phone number either they ignore you or you find out they’re married with three kids :mjlol: