The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
7. They go outside and have a life. Friday night comes and it's always "something". Plans fell through they can't stand their boy blah blah blah. Saturday night rolls through, they got too drunk at home and didn't want to drink and drive. Sunday night...still here with an excuse about watching sports and chilling (like they did shyt all weekend). Just face it son, you don't have any friends and no one really fukks with you like that. That's why a lot of us are here. Embrace it, b.

:mjcry:

I'm not feeling the weather like that

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a small chick this is true. The big girls always got more play. I don't care what no one says.

How much you want bet you and Paradise have more coli holla pm's then I do?
:francis:

Everyone has their preferences. No shade on anyone.

This is an entertaining thread though. Could've been major in TLR.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
As a small chick this is true. The big girls always got more play. I don't care what no one says.

How much you want bet you and Paradise have more coli holla pm's then I do?
Nah… not really. I'm kinda glad though… like I said before alot of the men on the coli are not my steez. The ones I do talk to are really nice down to earth people.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:francis:

Everyone has their preferences. No shade on anyone.

This is an entertaining thread though. Could've been major in TLR.

I understand that everyone has preferences… but do they have to be so rude about it?

Nah… in the main forum this would have turned into a shyt show… men vs women. lol

3oEduYvhE2ymhfnE7m.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that everyone has preferences… but do they have to be so rude about it?

Nah… in the main forum this would have turned into a shyt show… men vs women. lol

3oEduYvhE2ymhfnE7m.gif

I completely understand what you're saying. But I ignore retards and ignorant posters. I read probably 27.33 % of the threads in TLR anyway.

And exactly!!! It's Friday... lets get some fukkery popping.

:lolbron: