The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Some of the men on the coli get in the pm's and they talk like they got some sense and they get out in the forums and act a donkey. I'm like I just talked to you and sound like a Rhodes scholar and out in the forum you sound like you been hangin with chief keef and dem. Don't be wishy washy.

Most of this forum act like they wouldn't even breathe on a chunky girl. I'm like if a big girl came at you the right way… she was looking nice... I bet you would give her your number.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
They get girls with no problem (even though they don't approach them), but it's more "convenient" for them to mess with a backpage hoe

**this isn't a lie, more like 'shyt coli nikkas say'
According to the coli males, if you stand by your man while he goes to jail, you ain't shyt and your dating a thug, BUT if your man goes to jail and you break up with him you ain't shyt (with no mention of him being a thug)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Some of the men on the coli get in the pm's and they talk like they got some sense and they get out in the forums and act a donkey. I'm like I just talked to you and sound like a Rhodes scholar and out in the forum you sound like you been hangin with chief keef and dem. Don't be wishy washy.

Most of this forum act like that wouldn't even breathe on a chunky girl. I'm like if a big girl came at you the right way… she was looking nice... I bet you would give her your number.
most of these nikkas love big girls.

dont let the shyt fool u

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )
I'm 5'11", that's close enough dang'it. Hell, that makes me 6.2in' tall when I'm in Timbs so :yeshrug:

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack

True for me(as I've proven on here before), and, True for me(especially past lovers, and also the women I work with).

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:
True, gainfully employed...but I'm no engineer. I have multiple Certs, but they're for workshop and training completions, etc..not IT certs.

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:
True, I'm in top tier shape. Yes that is me in my avi.

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day
I don't hate big women. I'm just not physically attracted to them(although, for some reason, that's been rapidly changing since February..n!gga curious these days :yes: )

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:
English please :what:

Paradise

Daps
1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )
I'm 5'11", that's close enough dang'it. Hell, that makes me 6.2in' tall when I'm in Timbs so :yeshrug:

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack

True for me(as I've proven on here before), and, True for me(especially past lovers, and also the women I work with).

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:
True, gainfully employed...but I'm no engineer. I have multiple Certs, but they're for workshop and training completions, etc..not IT certs.

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:
True, I'm in top tier shape. Yes that is me in my avi.

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day
I don't hate big women. I'm just not physically attracted to them(although, for some reason, that's been rapidly changing since February..n!gga curious these days :yes: )

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:
English please :what:
At least you are on here trying to come correct. You think the rest of the men of the coli would tell the truth…

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Have those certs came in handy economic wise? I wanted to get certs in certain educational sectors while finishing my bachelors and completing my masters.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
-steady giving over the top extreme advise that they dont really believe. at least i hope the dont believe the shyt they type. They always come into advise threads saying the most off the wall shyt (accumulating zero daps :mjlol:) that they know they wouldnt actually do. Internet stuntin'. It could be something simple like "I messed up with my girlfriend and she wont pick up my call, should I go to her house?"
Coli nikkas- "fukk that hoe :pacspit:! call up her sister and see if she's DTF:youngsabo:! Simp ass nikkas tryna ride by women's houses to beg and shyt, fukking betas:russ:"

Coli nikkas in real life- *on their knees in front of her door* "Baby please:sadbron:, im sorry! What am i gonna do with out you?:mjcry::sadcam::to:

Paradise

Daps
-steady giving over the top extreme advise that they dont really believe. at least i hope the dont believe the shyt they type. They always come into advise threads saying the most off the wall shyt (accumulating zero daps :mjlol:) that they know they wouldnt actually do. Internet stuntin'. It could be something simple like "I messed up with my girlfriend and she wont pick up my call, should I go to her house?"
Coli nikkas- "fukk that hoe :pacspit:! call up her sister and see if she's DTF:youngsabo:! Simp ass nikkas tryna ride by women's houses to beg and shyt, fukking betas:russ:"

Coli nikkas in real life- *on their knees in front of her door* "Baby please:sadbron:, im sorry! What am i gonna do with out you?:mjcry::sadcam::to:

Man you hit the nail right on the head! The dudes on here making fun of other male posters calling them simps are the main ones simping. At the mall spending all their money in sephora… and happy to do it.

VjqNtkg7kSZGM.gif