The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They gotta get Takeshyta away from Callis too. Callis hasn't done anything for anyone in ages
Takeshyta needs a moutpiece, but not Callis. Every heel manager (Callis, Sterling, Stokely) in AEW except for Jake Roberts are comedy acts (I know Callis isn't technically a comedy act, but he still comes across as very silly).
Take needs somebody who can talk for him and make him seem like a killer, without trying to upstage him.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Takeshyta needs a moutpiece, but not Callis. Every heel manager (Callis, Sterling, Stokely) in AEW except for Jake Roberts are comedy acts (I know Callis isn't technically a comedy act, but he still comes across as very silly).
Take needs somebody who can talk for him and make him seem like a killer, without trying to upstage him.
I heard an random thought like someone like Tasha Steelz should be managing him. I liked her run with Savanna Evans

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Mark Henry would've been perfect

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You came up with the Learning Tree gimmick.
:unimpressed:
3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

Also, negged!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Since I could see it as a potential spoiler for tonight, I'll put it in the spoiler...

A new, but familiar act has been in talks with All Elite Wrestling.

A recent trademark has led to much speculation about the future of what was the Hurt Business.

Totally Harmless Concept LLC filed to trademark “The Hurt Syndicate” two weeks ago, after previously filing for trademarks on other MVP related phrases and names. We can confirm there have been discussions and even so plans to continue a faction similar to The Hurt Business outside WWE. Specifically, we’ve heard that AEW has had discussions with Bobby Lashley, MVP and Shelton Benjamin in recent weeks. However, we’ve not been told that a deal was done or imminent.

As we noted recently, Bobby Lashley’s deal with WWE expired. MVP and Shelton Benjamin are also free agents.