The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just to entertain it…

AEW only works on FS1/2. If he can get one show on Fox Sports and another on regular Fox, it’ll be crazy. One show can be The adult one on cable and the other a lighter version on regular Fox.

I don’t see them leaving WBD tho.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Just to entertain it…

AEW only works on FS1/2. If he can get one show on Fox Sports and another on regular Fox, it’ll be crazy. One show can be The adult one on cable and the other a lighter version on regular Fox.

I don’t see them leaving WBD tho.
I would say FXX, I wouldn't trust FOX with any successful show.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This would come as a major change for AEW, as when they added Collision to their current WBD deal, exclusivity was worked in, which is why AEW Dark no longer exists. We're told that regardless of what deal is reached, the exclusivity clause runs through the end of the year, but was a part of the WBD discussions that could see a return of non-exclusive programming.

Hopefully this means the return of AEW Dark. They really need that back.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully this means the return of AEW Dark. They really need that back.
SRS said some in AEW would have rather kept Dark than do Collision. I would think Dark was a big sticking point for AEW in all of this.

I can’t blame AEW for doing it. Collision has value and brings in money. Dark didn’t bring in any money but had its own unique value, it just doesn’t really translate into any direct monetary value. It has to be looked at as a bit of a loss leader for potentially increasing long term value out of talent.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Does TK still live there? is this one tradition he'll never let go off? :dead:

EDIT: Tweet not showing, it's the Thanksgiving weekend show, it's at Wintrust Arena.

Not sure if he still has family there, but he grew up in Illinois. Wouldn't be shocked that's why it's been a traditional thing. Plus being in a major city with two airports helps with getting talent to/from the event and back to their families for the holiday.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure if he still has family there, but he grew up in Illinois. Wouldn't be shocked that's why it's been a traditional thing. Plus being in a major city with two airports helps with getting talent to/from the event and back to their families for the holiday.
Doesn't his mom and dad still live in IL? She's still sick i think.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Doesn't his mom and dad still live in IL? She's still sick i think.

The auto company their family owns that's worth several billion is based in Illinois. No idea about where Snowman or his family live now, but they must still have family in Illinois for them to have a show there every year on Thanksgiving Eve.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The auto company their family owns that's worth several billion is based in Illinois. No idea about where Snowman or his family live now, but they must still have family in Illinois for them to have a show there every year on Thanksgiving Eve.
Believe it or not alot of wealthy cacs still live in IL/Chicago.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure TK lives in Jacksonville, though at this point it’s really more like his legal residence is in Jacksonville as opposed to actually really living there since he’s always bouncing around between there, England, wherever AEW is, and wherever else all his business interests take him.