The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone care to explain why people in the other threads, when it comes to AEW, keep posting right wing media outlets and podcasters who have gone on racist rants in the past? Who even follows those types of people

:huhldup:

At least this thread is clear of that :scusthov:
:mjgrin: Your search and views on YT and google tailors you search function. No lie watch aDisco or Bishoff video for a week and see how your feed looks

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: Your search and views on YT and google tailors you search function. No lie watch aDisco or Bishoff video for a week and see how your feed looks
I watched one tiny house video and my recommended section on YouTube has been filled with tiny house videos ever since. Like damn Google I watched ONE video chill the fukk out.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: I'm good! You couldn't pay me to watch those clowns or anything with "JDfromNY" or anything with alt-right agendas......
2 yrs ago I used to watch Disco and konnan and all of them just trying to get up to speed with shyt but the longer I listed the more it was
WWE now having to resort to right wing extremist news outlets like The Blaze to leak fake news :mjlol:

This shyt is too on the nose