The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It hasn't. They are still right wing demons. I will say they aren't as "outlandish" from the clips I've seen because those lawsuits have them shook. Here's the thing: CNN is a dying network. They really fukked themselves so nobody is watching them. MSNBC is left-leaning and most Democrats and left-leaning individuals like myself do not watch cable news. We get our news in all different ways on all different platforms. Some younger people are actually watching news on TikTok etc.

So FOX News is pretty much the only viable cable news station at this point even though they are terrible.

I know they had that Hannity guy on there and I think O'Reilly was the other guys name. Not sure who are the big names there now. Or even anything going on in political news lately. Even the late night stuff like The Daily Show or even Colbert I haven't watched in years. I wouldn't call myself young but I do get more news on tiktok cuz its way more convenient. Plus it happens in realtime. I know the black lady, dont know her name, that works for Biden, be appearing on there sometimes going live. Don't really tune in much tho. Only one I tend to watch is when Jerome Powell speaks after a federal reserve meeting to see what he says about inflation or interest rates.

But with tiktok growing in popularity it is def the best way to reach the youth whether political or entertainment. Thats what AEW needs to do. I know they expanded the time limits to an hour recently since I've seen a few people posting NBA games on there like the cavs vs warriors final and the one one where the Raptors won that I think Kawhi hit the game winner. Maybe AEW should upload their programming on there or at least full matches when the network permits it. Cuz I know there likely is a limit such as Raw and SD for peacock.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Kelly is a grade A fuccking idiot.

Could've had a job for as long as AEW was around getting paid NICE. Fucck Him :camby:

Not really sure what happened with The Boys, But they really weren't needed. Their name is "The Boys" :gucci: . Literally could plug anyone in to play them.
And that’s what AEW literally did. There was an ROH PPV the same week they got cut, if I remember correctly, and they brought out like 10 people to be new Boys :mjlol:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Not really sure what happened with The Boys, But they really weren't needed. Their name is "The Boys" :gucci: . Literally could plug anyone in to play them.

It sounded like they were expecting to be able to fly from their local airport, but the company booked them at one a bit further away so they no-showed and blamed the company.

Typical AEW disorganised bullshyt tbh, but the way they dealt with it only seemed to make the whole thing worse for themselves. How are you going to tie your own careers to another talent and then diva your way out of being able to work with them? :francis:

So they got eaten by bears, replaced by Jack Cartwheel, Paul Walter Hauser and The Outrunners and nobody shed a tear. :yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It sounded like they were expecting to be able to fly from their local airport, but the company booked them at one a bit further away so they no-showed and blamed the company.

Typical AEW disorganised bullshyt tbh, but the way they dealt with it only seemed to make the whole thing worse for themselves. How are you going to tie your own careers to another talent and then diva your way out of being able to work with them? :francis:

So they got eaten by bears, replaced by Jack Cartwheel, Paul Walter Hauser and The Outrunners and nobody shed a tear. :yeshrug:
Yeah I can understand their frustration with it, but your gimmick is being the guys that get on their hands and knees so Dalton Castle can step on your back to get in the ring and being used as a weapon by Dalton. The only gimmick more replaceable in wrestling in kayfabe security.

AEW is paying for your fukking tickets, get your ass in that rental car you can get reimbursed for and make the flight.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Find that fire huh? :mjgrin:

image.jpeg