The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ticket talk can be boring but this one is interesting. It looks like they probably ended up with 3000+ last night for 'Collision' which isn't a great crowd by any means but they sounded good from what I could see. The crowd was hot whenever I would turn it on and they gave people a couple matches to care about. I don't think it's rocket science. Said this in the thread. TK should be able to do ok with 'Collision' if he would just put in a little more effort and creativity to the booking.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope some of you are ready for trolling and concern trolling about to go your way when WWE stans find out that the NXT TV tapings in October are outselling AEW's TV by double or more :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hope some of you are ready for trolling and concern trolling about to go your way when WWE stans find out that the NXT TV tapings in October are outselling AEW's TV by double or more :pachaha:

I don't think that's surprising, it's fresh and new and they are advertising main roster talent etc. to be appearing on those shows. They should sell well. Also, if it means that more eyeballs are on Trick or Jaida or Jakara/Lash or Lola Vice then great!

I've said it many times, NXT is currently my favorite wrestling show although there are some people like Ethan Page where I'm just kinda meh on..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Not surprising since nxt doesn't venture outside the pc as much, and punk/orton are advertised in their hometowns. Be curious to see how nxt would perform if they were traveling consistently tho. I think this may end up being like the international PLEs where fans are moe eager to attend since the brand may not be back there any time soon.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've seen some conspiracy theories but the one piece of "news" if we can call it that about Ricky Starks being sidelined that I might agree with is that he's made his mind up and is going to WWE.

If that's true (and I say 'if' because who knows) it's better for Ricky Starks to be sidelined then to be jobbed out.

It's disingenuous to keep asking "where's Ricky Starks?" when nobody has come forward and said what's actually going on.

If Starks was on TV getting jobbed out then it would switch to "why are they treating Starks this way?"

Starks was becoming a main player on the TV shows at one point. TK is an idiot to sideline him for no reason unless that reason is that he's leaving.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Same play they run everytime someone wants to leave.

They say they keep turning down creative and acting like a diva. Then they go to WWE, a much tighter run ship where that kind of behavior will not be tolerated, and strangely enough we never hear about any of that diva behavior from them.:ohhh:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

People thinking they know shyt when we've all been told the opposite by multiple sources. Bill and Ricky both thought tagging was a bad idea but they still went out and did the best they could with it.

These permanently online smark accounts just make shyt up based on their emotions half the time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not apples to apples if Ricky is leaving to WWE. Montez has been with WWE for years and that singles push (or really any push) has never come..

Ricky Starks has been in world title matches as a singles wrestler. Again, if he said he's leaving, then why use him?

If he never said he was leaving, then TK has some explaining to do about why he's not being used..

But here's the thing: Nobody including the dirtsheets knows what is going on and Ricky is being less than cryptic about it. It serves no purpose to discuss something when nobody knows the truth.