The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I gotta admit something.

I fukkin love swerves theme...like on some all time shyt...it fukkin bangs...it's so high on my list...it's been in my head for weeks :why:

Swerve coming out to the remix and Bryan coming out to "Final Countdown" in front of 50,000 rabid fans is one of my favorite moments of the year for any promotion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looks like Dynamite did 691K last night. I haven't seen where it ranked on the night. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't lower given the time they allotted to Hangman vs. Ishii. Went through two commercial breaks in what should have been a basic Hangman victory.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like Dynamite did 691K last night. I haven't seen where it ranked on the night. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't lower given the time they allotted to Hangman vs. Ishii. Went through two commercial breaks in what should have been a basic Hangman victory.

Apparently was first according to Meltzer but I haven't seen any other confirmation.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah, looks like it was first. Interesting that there's been no news/announcement on a TV deal. TK keeps wearing WBD and Max hats

No rumblings about any TV deal from anyone in the world. He's gonna end up signing with WB for like 70 a year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No rumblings about any TV deal from anyone in the world. He's gonna end up signing with WB for like 70 a year.

Long as they on tv and given the opportunity. It's like the interview with Swerve where he said it's all about what a wrestler can do with the tv time given to him or her.

TK prolly would prefer to be on tv then not on it, even if the contract isn't huge. At least he can try to grow the company better that way.

• Dap
Reactions: 907