The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I think it would be dumb to talk about retirement because we all know he ain't fully retiring anyways (he'll be back eventually somewhere) but he'll probably say he'll be done as a full time performer -whatever that means in AEW- and that he'll fight for the title as long as he can or some shyt like that.

I also think TK would be OK with Bryan leaving the title vacant but I'd have a hard time seeing Dragon not wanting to give back to Swerve or someone else by letting someone beat him for it.
I see Wrestledream is in Tacoma, if he was gonna drop it back to Swerve that would be the time to do it

• Dap
Reactions: 907

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I gotta admit something.

I fukkin love swerves theme...like on some all time shyt...it fukkin bangs...it's so high on my list...it's been in my head for weeks :why:

then why’d you vote for Trick Williams in that best theme tourney poll :youngsabo:

this my first post in here btw but i like this based shyt @Jmare007 started :obama: i can tell this won’t end up in the bushes like the AEW megathreads of the past so i’ll be participating in this one

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
then why’d you vote for Trick Williams in that best theme tourney poll :youngsabo:

this my first post in here btw but i like this based shyt @Jmare007 started :obama: i can tell this won’t end up in the bushes like the AEW megathreads of the past so i’ll be participating in this one
I didn't say it was better than tricks theme :umad:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Saw this guy pop up on my feed and looks like he got some talent. :leon:

That's not a bad marketing idea especially for kids. An AEW comic may help appeal to the kids. Not sure how popular comics still are in general but something different than the usual merch plus drawn in a cartoon setup may be successful.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

That's not a bad marketing idea especially for kids. An AEW comic may help appeal to the kids. Not sure how popular comics still are in general but something different than the usual merch plus drawn in a cartoon setup may be successful.

dude looks like Weird Al :pachaha:

comic book looks dope though :leon: something like that or an anime would def be worth a peep

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

That artwork looks pretty nice. One nice thing about AEW is that they actually utilize fan art either for social media (retweet graphics fans make including one I did a while back), for TV (Mel Coleman did all them Don Callis paintings), or just straight up hire them (Tigerstylepro on Twitter for the video department, just hired several fan artists for merch department, etc.) so I could see them potentially running with this.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Other than video games, everything geeks used to do as kids is only done by adults now lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Maybe it's just me, but I'm glad they are going back to Saturday PPV's

better that way to not interrupt my football viewing. but yeah saturdays just smoother. even if they gotta skip collision unless they do it on fridays combined with rampage or thursdays or just skip it during ppv weeks.

• Dap
Reactions: 907