The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's not a bad number but that's basically it. The Tacoma Dome could have a set up for 20k if they wanted and going by this advance, they'll probably try to go for 10k tops. If they get to that number it's a good one because anything above 10k is a success (even for WWE, even though they can do it in their sleep in this current run they are in) but it's not a hot start at all. It's even lower that All Out I think.

It doesn't help people truly have no fukking clue what matches they could get. If people knew it was going to be Danielson's last match as champ then it would've probably sold more but they could just as well just get Swerve defending against whoever (maybe Hangman) but they wont truly know until mid September at best.
4,300 with over a month ago. It will easily surpass what WWE was doing for paid attendance for Stomping Grounds 2019 in the same venue. They only had somewhere between 4-4.5K paid attendance for that one. And they only got up to 6K because they were giving away free tickets.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE doing a house show in Orlando same day as AEW, who the fukk cares unless you plan to attend the house show? Not a single one of us on here has any financial interest in AEW. And those of us that have financial interest in WWE by owning TKO stock aren't going to make a single extra cent off that house show no matter where it takes place.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And those of us that have financial interest in WWE by owning TKO stock aren't going to make a single extra cent off that house show no matter where it takes place.

You bought some TKO stock? :leon:

At least now if you ever throw on a Superman cape for the company it will actually make sense Lol unlike some of our friends :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You bought some TKO stock? :leon:
Not a chance. I don't pay attention to a single thing TKO does outside of WWE, so I would be foolish to invest in them. The only company I own direct stock in is Apple. And frankly I should own more of it because I've gained 26.78% on my Apple stocks.

Everything else is mutual or index funds. And based on what those funds invest it, TKO is highly unlikely to be one of them.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I can't believe people still listen to his maga podcasts.

:mjlol:

yorXB96.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
2015 - did a SmackDown & Tribute to the Troops taping on December 8th
2016 - did a house show on December 30th in Miami
2017 - did a house show on December 30th in Tampa
2018 - did a house show on December 30th in Tampa
2019 - did a house show on December 7th in Jacksonville & December 8th in Daytona Beach
2020 - Rona had shyt shut down but funny enough they were still in Florida
2021 - did a house show on December 26th in Tampa & December 27th in Orlando
2022 - did a house show on December 29th in Miami
2023 - didn't do the December trip to Florida because the Rumble was in there a month later

:mjlol:

I'm not even gonna bother to join the argument. :hubie:

You got him. :troll:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I haven't watched any of Triplemania but Jinder might not be a bad mentor for Satnam. It felt like a couple of months ago ROH were showing a bit more confidence in him - gave him some squashes, even that match with Danielson - he's never going to be a G1 winner, but him and Jinder could do damage touring the Indies together.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not a chance. I don't pay attention to a single thing TKO does outside of WWE, so I would be foolish to invest in them. The only company I own direct stock in is Apple. And frankly I should own more of it because I've gained 26.78% on my Apple stocks.

Everything else is mutual or index funds. And based on what those funds invest it, TKO is highly unlikely to be one of them.

Unrelated but I been debating whether to get more apple or just throw the money into spy, which I have none of. Both look good but I think Apple might be better. Don't fukk with their products but I love their stock. I should add more, especially since it pays dividends. Only funds I have are some ARK ones and Cathie been letting me down lately so I been cut down some and might cut the rest.

Not sure how much of tko revenue comes from wwe. I know they valued the companies and aew was third. Don't remember if wwe or ufc was first. Ufc prolly makes more cuz of its ppv system but wwe likely has more merch and ticket sales.