The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bold move, but at least it's before Summerslam and it will also give more time to build to All Out.

I'd also guess Forbidden Door moves back to late May instead of late June.
Then what about Double or Nothing? :patrice:

Early-mid May?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
since yall dont watch anyways, looks like some new gear for top flight. looks like they really leaning into their name and building up their stable. would like to see them keep getting featured and hopefully there's a tag title run in their future if they can stay healthy, or even a trios one.

Finally.

More aew people trying to take their gimmick to another level.
.instead of sitting around being complacent.

Vince mcmahon is no longer around.

So not making strides to be a draw is dead. In hopes that vkm does not bury you.
for being a grassroots draw or headliner. Now, grapplers all need to apply themselves and try to be good. When previously they had to work under the guise of.
it is not supposed to be good.

Now wrasslers can go create. So be creative from the promo to content direction.
of your career to every hold.
via workrate in a match.

Now they do not have to act neutered.
or play Inept.

I hope all the talent in wrasslin starts to be creative. As they can now be creative.
Without backlash that would bury them for being creative.
Bravo top flight.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not mad at it, but it looks like the faction that AJ Styles was in while in WCW

In wcw.

Wcw dealt with the same burial style ideal in rhe industry.
So we never got the talent making an effort past being disrespected by management or the front office = for.

To ever get a high quality angle from wcw.

So now we get to see someone with intent to make it good.

Try to make it good.

If people have not noticed.

There is no more vince.

To ruin the perception of wrasslin.

so now hopefully the talent can showcsse their talent. That was atypically neutered
All to appeal to vince.

now it is a beautiful day like a u2 song.

so hopefully the talent realizes this.
Plus integrates and works.
to give us high quality returns as viewers.

Art Barr

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Revolution late feb early March
Dynasty maybe best a weekend surrounding mania
DON mid to late May
FD mid June
All In early July
All Out late August
WD early October
FG mid November
WE late December

Not sure if I'm missing anything, other than the show in Japan but not counting that as a home company ppv. And that's if they even do FD. I feel like they should alternate every year between aew and njpw, maybe even cmll.

Think that the longer gap between AI and AO would help them better build the storylines and audience especially over the summer with limited competition from sports and other stuff. 3 weeks should be the minimum between PPVs. And don't need to add anymore. They got enough not to mention the special events. Next thing they need to do is reschedule B&G to be on a ppv not a dynamite.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Revolution late feb early March
Dynasty maybe best a weekend surrounding mania
DON mid to late May
FD mid June
All In early July
All Out late August
WD early October
FG mid November
WE late December

Not sure if I'm missing anything, other than the show in Japan but not counting that as a home company ppv. And that's if they even do FD. I feel like they should alternate every year between aew and njpw, maybe even cmll.

Think that the longer gap between AI and AO would help them better build the storylines and audience especially over the summer with limited competition from sports and other stuff. 3 weeks should be the minimum between PPVs. And don't need to add anymore. They got enough not to mention the special events. Next thing they need to do is reschedule B&G to be on a ppv not a dynamite.
Forbidden Door should just get replaced by Wrestle Dynasty. Rotates between Japan/New Japan, Mexico/CMLL, and USA/AEW, each company gets the show once every three years.

As far as Blood and Guts goes, I'm fine with it on TV, just don't make it something on the schedule because it's that time of the year every year.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Don't think this is going to have half the trouble moving tickets everyone is going to assume. People will buy tickets just for the novelty of it being their first big US stadium show.