The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
At what point does Tony cut bait here?
He fired his biggest star for backstage issues but is gonna keep Britt Baker around cause why?
What does she bring to the table exactly to be worth all this trouble?
Britt has protection by way of the Elite. She's with Adam Cole so she's insulated and she knows it. Why do you think she kept getting pushed and shined despite her level of talent?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kinda wild that Adam Cole has been with Britt for as long as he has (or was?) given many say he is one of the nicest people they've ever met, and Britt seemingly gets heat with everyone.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Britt has protection by way of the Elite. She's with Adam Cole so she's insulated and she knows it. Why do you think she kept getting pushed and shined despite her level of talent?
She kept getting it because there for the longest time she was like the only woman on the roster that could cut a half decent promo.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how I feel about them dressing up as pilots but anything that gives them a shred of character is an improvement. Tag team division desperately needs a complete overhaul.
I would keep the aviator glasses and maybe give them bomber jackets. Leila can stay the sexy beautiful stewardess. The pants can stay navy blue just put the shoulder parts on the pant legs and the wings on the butt with their names inside.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
since yall dont watch anyways, looks like some new gear for top flight. looks like they really leaning into their name and building up their stable. would like to see them keep getting featured and hopefully there's a tag title run in their future if they can stay healthy, or even a trios one.

I like this. Lio is the mouthpiece and Leila is the eye candy. Definitely a trios candidate.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would keep the aviator glasses and maybe give them bomber jackets. Leila can stay the sexy beautiful stewardess. The pants can stay navy blue just put the shoulder parts on the pant legs and the wings on the butt with their names inside.
I could get behind it more if I knew they are going to take the shirt off :dame: along with the tie for the match. Especially the tie. Think it would look kind of dumb to be wearing all that during the match, would remind me too much of the stupid cheesy gimmicks of the 80s and early 90s.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
since yall dont watch anyways, looks like some new gear for top flight. looks like they really leaning into their name and building up their stable. would like to see them keep getting featured and hopefully there's a tag title run in their future if they can stay healthy, or even a trios one.

I'm not mad at it, but it looks like the faction that AJ Styles was in while in WCW

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also it turns out Rebel has issues with her as well.

There are always locker room beefs and they normally put it aside, but way too many people have come out eluding that she's big headed.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rumor is her and Cole aren't together anymore
Even then, Cole is absolutely nothing in AEW right now, so that shouldn't matter either way

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And yes Britt not worth it if she has heat with so many people. No wonder she got suspended now, it was like when Rasheed Wallace would get suspended for stuff that most people wouldn't get suspended for, his history of being an insane factored played into the punishment.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Posted this in the wrong thread:

Today at 8:29 AM
Yo I was looking at the light weight rankings on boxrec and I can't believe I just realized that boxing is booked like aew. Dudes will fight nothing but filler matches and avoid each other. Be gone for 18 months too. Tank davis vs Joey janella, wonder who's gonna win lol.