The "let's not take this shyt so seriously" AEW news & fukkery thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
since yall dont watch anyways, looks like some new gear for top flight. looks like they really leaning into their name and building up their stable. would like to see them keep getting featured and hopefully there's a tag title run in their future if they can stay healthy, or even a trios one.

Hi Ms. Grey
maxresdefault.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw the news on twitter, see yall got it. I'm excited. Might have to hit that up. I know my buddy wanted to go to Vegas for mania but we been there and that's gonna cost more, my ass can't afford shyt right now lol.

Surprised they doing it this early. Maybe they moving the PPVs around?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not only does Britt got issues with everyone but just by watching her recently, she has not improved in the ring. Mercedes is going to have to carry her in that match for it to be good...
She has only had like one match since returning? I'm not going to give her a lot of the benefit of the doubt but I think some is allowed for their first match back after being out for so long. There's a big difference between training in an empty gym and running out there in front of the fans on TV.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bold move, but at least it's before Summerslam and it will also give more time to build to All Out.

I'd also guess Forbidden Door moves back to late May instead of late June.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Texas has long deserved a PPV based on the quality of the crowds they get. Good to see they are getting All In out of London. That should be a PPV that travels around world wide, not staying in one location every year. I have my doubts they can get anything remotely close to what they will get in London this year but who knows. Not my company though so :yeshrug: