The legendary city of Atlantis was located in West Africa

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The Emerald Tablets ( Book of Thot) and the Kybalion are some books that touch on Atlantis.

I believe Atlantis was/is a real place. Black Panther hinted towards it, it was/is spiritual place with spiritual technology. The Book of Thot talks about what happened- basically from what i understand the portal to that world was destroyed. Humans are not spiritual now like they were in ancient times. So it's easy to dismiss it.
I need to read this book:ohhh:

:mjlit:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:

:jbhmm:
Ley line
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For other uses, see Ley Lines (disambiguation).

The Malvern Hills in the United Kingdom. Alfred Watkins believed a ley line passed along their ridge.

Ley lines (/leɪ laɪnz/) refer to straight alignments drawn between various historic structures and prominent landmarks. The idea was developed in early 20th-century Europe, with ley line believers arguing that these alignments were recognised by ancient European societies which deliberately erected structures along them. Since the 1960s, members of the Earth Mysteries movement and other esoteric traditions have commonly believed that such ley lines demarcate "earth energies" and serve as guides for alien spacecraft. Archaeologists and scientists regard ley lines as an example of pseudo-archaeology and pseudo-science.

Ley line - Wikipedia

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Thoth...i misspelled it. Also known as Tehuti.

thoth-carving.jpg

Djehuty :blessed:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin

""It seems to me that the ancient Greeks were more connected to India than is known or discussed."

:unimpressed:

Everybody knows and discusses it. Both the ancient Indian civilization and the ancient Greek civilization descended from a proto-Indo European civilization based in what is now the Ukraine..There's an entire field of studies about this shyt...and the only reason there is a field of study is that some cac noticed striking similarities between Greek and Sanskrit.

He also uses as an the example a statue of a god fighting a dragon/serpent. It's a representation of the chaoskampf myth, common across all cultures.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Atlantis wasn't an actual place. It's a combination of two things: A) Vague cultural memories of the Thera supervolcano eruption which devastated the Mediterranean about 1,000 years prior to Plato, B) Vague cultural memories of the Bronze Age collapse, which wiped out multiple civilizations across the Mediterranean along with their collected knowledge/wisdom, and C) the universal belief in a long-past golden age manifested in geographical form. In many respects, Atlantis is not so different from "Israel" in the Old Testament; a lie wrapped in bullshyt and hazy memories.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlantis wasn't an actual place. It's a combination of two things: A) Vague cultural memories of the Thera supervolcano eruption which devastated the Mediterranean about 1,000 years prior to Plato, B) Vague cultural memories of the Bronze Age collapse, which wiped out multiple civilizations across the Mediterranean along with their collected knowledge/wisdom, and C) the universal belief in a long-past golden age manifested in geographical form. In many respects, Atlantis is not so different from "Israel" in the Old Testament; a lie wrapped in bullshyt and hazy memories.

It is prob as real as troy

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
It is prob as real as troy

There's actual archaeological evidence for Troy, and it's mentioned by multiple independent sources (Hittite records refer to "Wilusa" for instance cf. Illiad). The story of Troy was the bedrock for Greco-Roman civilization, inspiring multiple epic poems and countless plays and works of art. Rome itself traced its founding to the flight of Aeneas from the sack of Troy.

There is no archaeological evidence for Atlantis, and it's mentioned by only one source: Plato; there's no independent attestation, contemporary or otherwise. There are no epic poems or plays or works of art; it's impact on Greco-Roman civilization outside of Plato is nonexistent.