The legendary city of Atlantis was located in West Africa

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i been knew about this when i was a student of antediluvian freemasonry which was looked down upon in the western world........

"the time before the flood..there was a great civlization" ..the masons got this knowledge from the rosicuricans who studied in morroco and learned the allegory from the moors ....ala Mu-Atlantis

its placed in the catechsim of the order of the knights of the morning star ...scottish rite...rites of memphis-misraim ...moorish science temple..and the n.o.i and 5% nation... (96'...33'..120'..101')

so mote it be

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The Emerald Tablets ( Book of Thot) and the Kybalion are some books that touch on Atlantis.

I believe Atlantis was/is a real place. Black Panther hinted towards it, it was/is spiritual place with spiritual technology. The Book of Thot talks about what happened- basically from what i understand the portal to that world was destroyed. Humans are not spiritual now like they were in ancient times. So it's easy to dismiss it.

Its the book of THOTH :snoop:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Its the book of THOTH :snoop:

Thanks for clearing that up. I googled "The Book of Thot" and this is what I found

51xUvkWav0L._SY346_.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
seeing hermetics everyhwere