The legendary city of Atlantis was located in West Africa

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's actual archaeological evidence for Troy, and it's mentioned by multiple independent sources (Hittite records refer to "Wilusa" for instance cf. Illiad). The story of Troy was the bedrock for Greco-Roman civilization, inspiring multiple epic poems and countless plays and works of art. Rome itself traced its founding to the flight of Aeneas from the sack of Troy.

There is no archaeological evidence for Atlantis, and it's mentioned by only one source: Plato; there's no independent attestation, contemporary or otherwise. There are no epic poems or plays or works of art; it's impact on Greco-Roman civilization outside of Plato is nonexistent.

That knowledge could have been lost when the library of Alexandria burned down.

But people thought troy wasn't real until it was.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Thanks for clearing that up. I googled "The Book of Thot" and this is what I found

51xUvkWav0L._SY346_.jpg
:laff::laff::laff:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So you're theory is they were destroyed too

The changes to the Earth with sea levels rising... Atmosphere changes.... Floods etc... you can tell as all the old monuments were built pre flood and basically we as humans had to learn shyt again.

Kemet was built pre flood as the sphinx was built with the constellation of Leo over the horizon which was over 12K years ago

The Inca monuments built pre flood... all pre flood monuments had the same builders. It is no telling what's in these oceans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kemet was built pre flood as the sphinx was built with the constellation of Leo over the horizon which was over 12K years ago

When the Giza pyramids were discovered it was partially buried. There's probably more shyt under the sands yet to be discovered. Probably need some advanced radar technology to see it.

The spinx's face was originally a lion not the human face we see today. I believe a 'modern' Egyptian pharaoh who defaced it.

Giza pyramid is the only pyramid with no hieroglyphs. Also none of the 'modern' Egyptian hieroglyphs make no mention/drawing of a pyramid.

I say 'modern' to differentiate the ancient Egyptians we all know with the mysterious ones of 12k years ago pre-flood.

Breh has a good video on this

The Inca monuments built pre flood... all pre flood monuments had the same builders. It is no telling what's in these oceans.

That's basically what he's saying too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The changes to the Earth with sea levels rising... Atmosphere changes.... Floods etc... you can tell as all the old monuments were built pre flood and basically we as humans had to learn shyt again.

Let the past die

They were clowns

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
The Emerald Tablets ( Book of Thot) and the Kybalion are some books that touch on Atlantis.

I believe Atlantis was/is a real place. Black Panther hinted towards it, it was/is spiritual place with spiritual technology. The Book of Thot talks about what happened- basically from what i understand the portal to that world was destroyed. Humans are not spiritual now like they were in ancient times. So it's easy to dismiss it.

Ancient blacks/Africans were the most spiritual beings on the planet and were able to astral project into space if they wanted

Spiritually traveling to Atlantis could have definitely been possible, especially if referenced in The Book of Thot (that was an Egyptian God, right? More African spirituality............)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m waiting for someone to label these ancient sites but do so as the “super continent" Pangea to see where they are in relation to each other.

Also some of these sites were built post great flood because they're built on Ley Lines

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m waiting for someone to label these ancient sites but do so as the “super continent" Pangea to see where they are in relation to each other.

Also some of these sites were built post great flood because they're built on Ley Lines

Will never happen in this time. If they say ancient man was as technical advanced as they are now it will destroy white supremacy and the fake history they created.

In regards to the Pangea the evidence is there. Olmec civilization which bought the calendar to the Mayans lies with West Africa... Sumer and India civilizations is connected to Ancient Ethiopia empire.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think ancient humans were giants. Like twice the size of the average human today. They were probably wiped out by the flood and the 'midgets' (us) somehow survived.

That tribe in South Sudan might be descendants of them

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
""It seems to me that the ancient Greeks were more connected to India than is known or discussed."

:unimpressed:

Everybody knows and discusses it. Both the ancient Indian civilization and the ancient Greek civilization descended from a proto-Indo European civilization based in what is now the Ukraine..There's an entire field of studies about this shyt...and the only reason there is a field of study is that some cac noticed striking similarities between Greek and Sanskrit.

He also uses as an the example a statue of a god fighting a dragon/serpent. It's a representation of the chaoskampf myth, common across all cultures.

The connection make sense due to Europeans being native to Russia Asia and descending on the Indians and moving westward to Europe.