The legendary city of Atlantis was located in West Africa

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thanks for clearing that up. I googled "The Book of Thot" and this is what I found

51xUvkWav0L._SY346_.jpg
:mjlol:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The Emerald Tablets ( Book of Thot) and the Kybalion are some books that touch on Atlantis.

I believe Atlantis was/is a real place. Black Panther hinted towards it, it was/is spiritual place with spiritual technology. The Book of Thot talks about what happened- basically from what i understand the portal to that world was destroyed. Humans are not spiritual now like they were in ancient times. So it's easy to dismiss it.

BOOK OF THOT... :heh:

Its the book of THOTH :snoop:

Thanks for clearing that up. I googled "The Book of Thot" and this is what I found

51xUvkWav0L._SY346_.jpg
:deadmanny: @ this shyt,,, I was like "book of thot" is that some real shyt a rapper made up, sounds like an album. Thots from Atlantis, Africa. I'm done, next thread..

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You do know they said the same thing about the city of Troy until the ruins were discovered.

Atlantis has been known by Africans for millenia. Just cause crakkkas were late to the party don't make it a story.

Uh no, the city of Troy has been collaborated by historians since BC

Atlantis literally is not a historical place....is a parable...

Next you gonna tell me Hyperborea exist

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So has Atlantis.

No it hasn't..

Atlantis was a legend with a fake history established by Plato....which said he got the shyt from 9000 years ago from his own time... which was like 340 BC...so 9000 years from that, before shyt like writing

Nobody ever believed it to be a real place

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it hasn't..

Atlantis was a legend with a fake history established by Plato....which said he got the shyt from 9000 years ago from his own time... which was like 340 BC...so 9000 years from that, before shyt like writing

Nobody ever believed it to be a real place

No. Plato got it from his ancestor Solon who got the story from Kemet. And we all know Kemet had ancient knowledge that went back tens of thousands of years.

You not gonna believe our ancestors? To me you sound like those cac historians who refuse to believe the Ancient Greeks when they say everything they know they got from the black Egyptians.

I trust our ancestors in Kemet. If they say Atlantis existed then it existed.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WATTBA:wow:

Satellites, 5g networks ,social networks

Cacs cut off thier nose to spite thier face. Tech making it easier and easier for an average Joe to shift a paradigm. All for the name of profit, now it's over. Imagine all the 5 years old that will never believe in the American way or dream. Never get caught up in bullshyt history :wow:

Gods's plan

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
All the trolling aside in this thread reupping this because 2 more videos have been made & IMO show Atlantis was not only real but in Africa. I posted this in the thread another thread:

Not to get off topic but a lot of these old maps hold keys to uncovering the past & revealing truths. @Diasporan Royalty put me on to this vlogger talking about finding the location of the "mythical" city of Atlantis. I always take these kinds of vids & info with a grain of salt because usually it's BS but this guy has some compelling evidence that made me a believer. I believe racist cacs have known the location for years but have dismissed it & tried to cover it up. But you'll never guess where this white vlogger found the evidence of where it's located....Africa. Specifically Mauritania which is on the north west coast of Africa adjacent to the Sahara. There's even an acient map by Herodotus which maps the name of the place where a city called Atlantes was located...The spot is now called the Richat Structure & has never been explored or considered a location for this & I wonder why lol. Below is the pic description of what Atlantis was supposed to look like:

herodotus.jpg

0*-w6X008pN3oUe2mg.jpg

Here's The Eye of the Sahara in Africa which can be seen from space:

richat-structure.jpg

Hi res pic:

Galerie_SAT15L8_Mauritania_RichatStructure-mo3pcyti75whio1xxg1ranjpsu9c0duh7grj8in1ko.jpg