The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I love these games :mjcry: before BOTW I wasn’t playing games fr for a few yrs, and that got me back into it. Past yr or so I haven’t really been feeling gaming too much. I beat this and bought Jedi Survivor finally, looking at other shyt that’s coming out besides the Spider-Man and Starfield. I’m even looking forward to finally really playing Cyberpunk once the overhaul/DLC is out. This Zelda shyt just finds that kid that’s still in my heart playing OoT.

But I was reminded of TOTK playing Jedi Survivor today, because I constantly find myself looking at the walls like, my nikka Link woulda scaled all this shyt :francis: :mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I randomly went to the Sky Islands to buy some Zonai parts and saw something glowing on top of The Temple of Time. I thought...wtf is that? I got closer and...

Legend of the Sky Islands

Side Adventure!!!!

This was a dope surprise!

Light the 3 bonfires without touching the ground once.

I was like...man wtf? How do I do that? I thought fukkit I'll just teleport back each time.

*Jumps off*

Oh shyt I forgot to set up a waypoint. smh

Wait hold up...those waterfalls...

...I beat it on first try.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude went Mach 1.5 straight up from The Depth to the Ceiling of the game using a Recall trick

BOTW hidden/repurposed mechanics still got legs today. I can’t even imagine how far TOTK is gonna go.

The only thing I worry about that I heard a discussion about recently, is if TOTK will be BC on the next system. I’m probably moving back to emulation so I can get 4k/60+, but it would be ass if TOTK died on the Switch, where BOTW got to live out it’s entire lifeline.

I highly doubt Nintendo lets that happen, but I worry about how they do it. I’m not buying this shyt again :russ:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Beat the game twice now. That Ganondorf fight caught me completely by surprise.

The final boss battle of most Zelda games is usually pretty straightforward. Been playing Zelda games since OoT, so I came in hella confident. At that point, I had the Master Sword fused with a silver Lynel horn, the Hylian Shield with an armor piece from a Lynel fused to it, a 3x defense buff with ~9 minutes on it, a hearty potion, the Champion's leathers with 2 stars and fully upgraded Hylian trousers and hood
y0ihjPN.png

I swung on this nikka and he did a slow-mo perfect dodge :huhldup:

Then this nikka KICKED MY HYLIAN SHIELD AND BROKE IT. :damn: Straight said said "fukk YOUR SHIELD" :mjlit:

Then I start taking damage and THIS nikka IS REMOVING HEARTS FROM ME. :damn::damn::damn:

I did beat him, but had me second guessing my skills for a second. :to:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
BOTW hidden/repurposed mechanics still got legs today. I can’t even imagine how far TOTK is gonna go.

The only thing I worry about that I heard a discussion about recently, is if TOTK will be BC on the next system. I’m probably moving back to emulation so I can get 4k/60+, but it would be ass if TOTK died on the Switch, where BOTW got to live out it’s entire lifeline.

I highly doubt Nintendo lets that happen, but I worry about how they do it. I’m not buying this shyt again :russ:
that video is TOTK not BOTW

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

The final boss battle of most Zelda games is usually pretty straightforward. Been playing Zelda games since OoT, so I came in hella confident. At that point, I had the Master Sword fused with a silver Lynel horn, the Hylian Shield with an armor piece from a Lynel fused to it, a 3x defense buff with ~9 minutes on it, a hearty potion, the Champion's leathers with 2 stars and fully upgraded Hylian trousers and hood
y0ihjPN.png

Then this nikka KICKED MY HYLIAN SHIELD AND BROKE IT. :damn: Straight said said "fukk YOUR SHIELD" :mjlit:

Then I start taking damage and THIS nikka IS REMOVING HEARTS FROM ME. :damn::damn::damn:

i hemmed his big ass up against the wall so that slowmo couldn't save him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

y0ihjPN.png

You fused something to the sword that seals the darkness :scust:

No wonder Ganondorf was so disrespectful to you :scust:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Made it to the fire temple, but teleported back to lookout landing to gather supplies. Somehow ended up going on a big tangent of more shrine hunting, skyview tower hunting (4 towers left I believe), and figuring out how to unlock autobuild.

It's too easy to get sidetracked in this game. I love this!