The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is Nintendo's best OST and arguably the best in gaming to date. I'm extremely impressed and appalled they haven't officially released it cause I'd actually buy this shyt.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's great for a Zelda game and better than BOTW's pretty easil
but your average RPG OST >>> this.
This is better than RPG music.

hiroshi-yamauchi-quote-lbf9t6b.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I docked my steam deck to my tv for the first time in about a month and crazy enough, the performance for this game was going way better than usual. I was actually hitting frame rates above 40 during gameplay, albeit unstable (but no more than usual on deck) and the game felt super responsive and also quite a bit faster than usual. Even weirder, during load screens, the fps counter was hitting in the 100s. I believe it even loaded faster due to such. Talk about a pleasant surprise.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I docked my steam deck to my tv for the first time in about a month and crazy enough, the performance for this game was going way better than usual. I was actually hitting frame rates above 40 during gameplay, albeit unstable (but no more than usual on deck) and the game felt super responsive and also quite a bit faster than usual. Even weirder, during load screens, the fps counter was hitting in the 100s. I believe it even loaded faster due to such. Talk about a pleasant surprise.

My living room TV translates this game higher than 40fps I feel. I check the stats and it says 60fps fixed.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t tell you how long it’s been since it took me so long to finish a game, but I’m finally here
iXDjm38.png
avoiding any spoilers has been a fukkin journey.

I figured out most of the story way before Nintendo deemed it necessary (as per usual), but Zelda is definitely MVP :to: I’ve never been a “we should play as Zelda” dude, but this game made me a fan. This was really her legend.

As far as the game, I can’t believe how fresh they made navigation, and the additions to the world were :whoo: I also feel like they gave me much more arrows, salt, and other shyt I was scrounging for in BOTW. The side quests felt more organic.

It’s definitely time for a new Hyrule, or land altogether tho, after hypothetical DLC. They ran the well dry, and I didn’t even 100% this time. Maybe if/when the DLC comes out.

Overall another 10/10 in my book.

Final comment for now, I didn’t hate the new music, but none of it was touching the BOTW music.