The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk Nintendo for the Depths. :beli:
Pitch black and I have to use a thousand arrows just to see and Lightroots are always miles away.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So no one is going to talk about the gentrification of Hateno Village, and how the Princess took Link's shyt?

Big booty judy comes in with her mushroom crap and raises the property values in that bytch. Link, despite being the hero of the whole country, couldn't afford his property tax and got kicked out of his own home.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
So no one is going to talk about the gentrification of Hateno Village, and how the Princess took Link's shyt?

Big booty judy comes in with her mushroom crap and raises the property values in that bytch. Link, despite being the hero of the whole country, couldn't afford his property tax and got kicked out of his own home.
I was wondering the same thing when I finally got there...what the hell happened to that village? Where the fukk is MY house that I went through all the trouble building from scratch? Zelda just Deebo'd my whole shyt! What next, my new spot in Tarrey Town gonna be her summer resort? Who the fukk are these hipsters gallivanting around in high priced garments trying to put the farmers out of business? Who's that lame ass incel hiding behind signs asking me to gather intel on bytches? And that weirdo ass girl at the front gate? :mjtf:

Anyway, finally beat it. I'd say the Ganon fight is probably top 3 toughest in the franchise, although during his second phase if you can get him in the corner, you can give him that work real quick. BTW, what exactly was the Dupe Glitch? Pretty sure I missed out on that.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Hyrule is 50/50 property state. You share that house :ufdup: