The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Folks been saying that botw 1 was a tech demo for this. This shyt might be the greatest game ever made if true.

It is.

Like I can't get over how much bliss I am in playing this game.

It is literally every relevent adventure any generation could have dreamed up come to playable life.

it outdoes the idea of what is viewtful Joe two was a real world game. Plus takes any and every relevant generational trope or idea to the next level or has it featured.
Like the fortnight glider shyt but this zelda satiated.
any need I have to use a glider or parachute like pubg.
Whatever you like in gaming and is currently relevant to legacy is in this game.

You wanna do dragon ball shyt.
You can.
You wanna make your own fight style and use your powers how you want. You can.
The sword fighting and mechanics are untouchable by anything on anything system.
Just this game is wild.
Plus it may be connected to your location because the fukk'n weather in this game even feels like It pulls it directly from the forecast online. This game is the best game ever made easy.

That I wish another game would be made as good but I know that is not reality.

Get this game.
You will thank yourself you did.

Art Barr

*has zelda new school score playing in his head 24/7

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I finally got the game. I've been enjoying it so far. Been trying to get the shrine towers out of the way so I can see the whole map at least. I'm not in a particular rush to get to the main story missions this time around compared to botw.

Plus, there is so much to explore! The under belly gives me the heebie jeebies though....especially when the trees fukking move :damn: almost threw my controller when it first happened :dead:don't even get me started on the red hands. The gibdos surprisingly aren't the scariest thing in the game imo.

So, I'm just doing shrines pretty much together them out the way more or less...and to have teleportation points obvs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I no lifed this when it first came out so I could rush through Diablo 4...now doing a full playthrough and finding out as much as I played it I aint scratch the surface of this game :wow:

Never really used muddle buds but this shyt is so OP at the start of the game :wow:

Did the picture quest in the depths and got a bunch of them. Now I just go to bobokin camps...shoot an arrow with it and just collect whats left :wow:

Playing it for the second time is even better than playing it the first :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It might be nostalgia but this game just doesn't hit like the old ones.

I played majora's mask on 3ds about two years ago and still think it's amazing.

Little things bother me with this game like the cheapening of the master sword for example.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
This the type of game that needs all your attention, i cant play it now with so many games coming out this year, prolly get it for december

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It might be nostalgia but this game just doesn't hit like the old ones.

I played majora's mask on 3ds about two years ago and still think it's amazing.

Little things bother me with this game like the cheapening of the master sword for example.
Yeah, this is something I definitely don't jive with in these games now.

I've put the game on hold for the past week or two. I'll maybe get back into it later near summer's end.