The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm traveling overseas in August so I'm holding off playing too much till then so I have something to play when I'm bored, and I also picked up Octopath Traveler 2 to play on my trip.

But so far I picked up the glider :blessed:

Did a bunch of shrines and the Wind shrine :pachaha:

Did some depths missions including getting the autobuild ability. Gameplay in the depths and caves is surprisingly good and they nailed the aesthetic and vibe :wow:

My next mission is get my hands on the steering device so I can just have fun building out different vehicles.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm traveling overseas in August so I'm holding off playing too much till then so I have something to play when I'm bored, and I also picked up Octopath Traveler 2 to play on my trip.

But so far I picked up the glider :blessed:

Did a bunch of shrines and the Wind shrine :pachaha:

Did some depths missions including getting the autobuild ability. Gameplay in the depths and caves is surprisingly good and they nailed the aesthetic and vibe :wow:

My next mission is get my hands on the steering device so I can just have fun building out different vehicles.
I was overseas in Australia, didn't bring PS5 or XSX just my Switch, this game really held me down when I was bored and I got further into the story than I was before.

I also bought my son a copy for his Switch and when he got lazy I would take the controller and play on his game and I was shocked to see how much I still enjoyed the game even if it was from the beginning. It was so much easier due to my experience and skills. The gameplay in this game is unmatched once you unlock his core magic abilities.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Last night marks the first time I feel ashamed of the way I completed a dungeon. That fire temple looks huge and sophisticated...but I skipped the majority of it with my hoverbike. Too easy. Didn't use a single rail.:wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I spent all of maybe 10 minutes trying to wing that until I went straight to Google. This MF'er Ganon tool'n up underneath Hyrule Castle, no time for such foolishness.
I remember flying around the shore of Typhlo Ruins thinking maybe the dragon is actually wrapped around the island near the edge....AND STILL COULDN'T FIND IT!

But hey its actually there.... just barely peaking out of the ground unlike the other 3 Dragon ruins in the quest line.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Welp, after 180 hours, I’ve completed every shrine, the depths, and beaten the game. Truly one of the greatest games I’ve ever played.
it feels like more of a complete game compared to BOTW but there is still alot of space that felt like could've had more content. its an odd feeling considering they've tripled the size of the game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I've put around 40 hours into this so far and it definitely is a step up over Breath of The Wild... and I haven't even done a single dungeon yet. This is what I was saying when I said I hope the sequel comes out and y'all realize why I said Breath of the Wild was a good game, but it isn't a masterpiece. I aint gonna quite say this is a masterpiece yet, but it's definitely closer to one than Breath of The Wild.