The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
it only took me 2 attempts but that Ganon duel had me mad annoyed and I say this as someone who’s beat Elden Ring twice and Sekiro :pachaha:

The mechanics themselves weren’t all that hard but it really showed how limited the combat and its dodge mechanic is. The gloom attacks felt like a way to make it “fake” difficult. it just wasn't a fun fight to me. Once that nikka started flurry rush slo mo dodging every attack in his last stage I was like breh really?:unimpressed:

The final dragon stage was a nice touch though, probably one of the best set pieces ever done on the switch :ehh:
Yeah I needed 2 attempts. After I the first time I brought up my last save from before the fight with his army, warped to the sky islands and got some more sundelions. And yeah, the gloom just made it arbitrarily difficult...nikka even dodge my flurry rush :damn:

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm finally doing my 2nd temple. the lighting in gerudo desert. i wasted time setting up mirrors only to realize i was supposed to
use rijus lighting to activate the batteries
this game will have you overthinking shyt :snoop:
Yeah the fire temple had me the same way, I was thinking it had to be some overcomplicated shyt once I opened the rooms lmao

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Just finished the last shrine and got
The Ancient Hero Aspect
I kinda hope that's the direction they go for the next game or atleast the DLC for this. Would be fun to go back to the beginning of all this.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
That final mission was crack.

felt like Cap in Endgame when Ganon called all those demon clones in the 2nd phase. I was down to one gloom meal brehs :mjcry:

All of a sudden I hear "you dont gotta do this by yourself Link!" :krs:

Might as well have said "On your left" :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've spent alot of time trying to perfect my weapon stash by marking down where every Rock Octoroc is on Death Mountain and surprisingly there's around 20 of them bytches. The stats I go for are Durability ++ and if I have a 3 shot bow, I aim for 5 shot. Then I take those rejuvenated weapons and duplicate them and send some of them to my house.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I've spent alot of time trying to perfect my weapon stash by marking down where every Rock Octoroc is on Death Mountain and surprisingly there's around 20 of them bytches. The stats I go for are Durability ++ and if I have a 3 shot bow, I aim for 5 shot. Then I take those rejuvenated weapons and duplicate them and send some of them to my house.
Only thing that's annoying is they can only do one weapon each and you gotta kill em and wait for the next blood moon

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Only thing that's annoying is they can only do one weapon each and you gotta kill em and wait for the next blood moon
No you don't. You can try it with as many weapons as you like except for Magic Rods cause those won't rejuvenate. I'll take several weappns and just fly around the mountain using my bike hitting up all the octoroks I marked with a stamp.