The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t see any game topping this for goty if I’m gonna be honest. The amount of shyt to do is crazy and I love it. Been playing for about 50 hours maybe more and haven’t even unlocked the entire map and let’s not talk about the depths :wow:

It’s crazy Nintendo did all this on “ancient” hardware,

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting close to the point of completing the story - I got all the shrines, just hunting for remaining armor pieces. Still have a lot of side quests to do in each town though.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got damn my work-wife blocked me on Snapchat. Been ignoring her not on purpose, but cause I've been playing Zelda in my office. Now she won't speak. I ain't sucking up cause I'm still playing Zelda just gonna take the L.
Unless she was giving you the buns, then eff her, figuratively. If she was tho, then you effed up, ironically. If you didn't get them drawls, but were trying to get at her, then you effed up literally.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I BEAT IT NGIGAS :blessed:

The final sequences are actually easy as long as you stock up on gloom-healing food

it only took me 2 attempts but that Ganon duel had me mad annoyed and I say this as someone who’s beat Elden Ring twice and Sekiro :pachaha:

The mechanics themselves weren’t all that hard but it really showed how limited the combat and its dodge mechanic is. The gloom attacks felt like a way to make it “fake” difficult. it just wasn't a fun fight to me. Once that nikka started flurry rush slo mo dodging every attack in his last stage I was like breh really?:unimpressed:

The final dragon stage was a nice touch though, probably one of the best set pieces ever done on the switch :ehh: