The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Watched my daughter beat the wind temple's boss for my wife the other night and turns out, she was able to kill it faster than I did by doing something that I didn't even think you could do. She just literally fell threw each of its glass weakpoints instead of shooting them. I was taken a back a bit on that, smiling like a proud dad watching his daughter that made it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Watched my daughter beat the wind temple's boss for my wife the other night and turns out, she was able to kill it faster than I did by doing something that I didn't even think you could do. She just literally fell threw each of its glass weakpoints instead of shooting them. I was taken a back a bit on that, smiling like a proud dad watching his daughter that made it.
i saw that shyt on another site. made me feel dumb as fukk for wasting all them arrows. kids are great.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
that's dope, didn't know that either, i ran out of arrows and loaded my save to farm some more because i didn't have many arrows to begin with.

kids really are more creative than us lmao.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i saw that shyt on another site. made me feel dumb as fukk for wasting all them arrows. kids are great.

that's dope, didn't know that either, i ran out of arrows and loaded my save to farm some more because i didn't have many arrows to begin with.

kids really are more creative than us lmao.
Yeah, for a second, I thought she might've looked it up on how to do it, but I don't think so, considering she didn't just attempt that from the start. She was shooting arrows at it first and then just seemed to come up on the idea via happenstance on the spot. She seemed to have come up with it from the bouncing ships earlier in the level having ice breakpoints. Clever kid she is.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I beat the game ... the last run of enemies and Ganon were kicking my was till I figure out the Parrying and fury attacks are the key to winning..which is something you don't need anywhere else in the game.

the Perry window is pretty generous, once i got it down I didn't have to use any of my fairy revivals l

I beat the game with 12 hearts and one star armor

there no new game plus and you can't compete the missions post the main game?

this Jumps into my top five games of all time

1) Metal Gear V
2) Castlevania : SOTN
3) The Last Of US
4) Resident Evil 4
5) Tears of The Kingdom.

thoughts on games this year

probably wont play another Long game till spider-man..

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finally made a Lynel Killer! Game of the Year

Previously, the Lynels destroyed everything I made. This time I used a single Iron Bar as the frame and just attached stuff to it. I didn't care about speed or armor. It was all about mobility. Don't need to armor your vehicles when your clothes provided you armor.

What's not shown in the video, the Lynel bum-rushed me. There was none of that galloping away shyt he does when your on foot. He melee'd me a bunch of time, swinging his weapon and his horns. I just heard clang clang clang then my truck got stuck for a second, clang clang clang clang. I saw them blue sparks and realized he was doing no damage, finally got the truck moving again, then he starts chasing me with the bow but his arrows were MISSING cause I was strafing him with the truck turning around him in a circle.

:whew:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i wish this had a post game feature or extra mode where you could just be put in whatever shrines you have left or replay them like a chapter select. That probably would have given me an extra 10 hours of play time.

I just don’t feel like searching all over for the shrines to do them.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I played this game on my living room tv for the first time last night. It must be something with the TV because the framerate was much smoother. I don’t think it was 60fps like my tv said it was, but it was running faster. It actually started to mess with my timing fighting lynels :picard:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I played this game on my living room tv for the first time last night. It must be something with the TV because the framerate was much smoother. I don’t think it was 60fps like my tv said it was, but it was running faster. It actually started to mess with my timing fighting lynels :picard:
What kinda TV you got? Mine does that too its a Sony Bravia.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
No you don't. You can try it with as many weapons as you like except for Magic Rods cause those won't rejuvenate. I'll take several weappns and just fly around the mountain using my bike hitting up all the octoroks I marked with a stamp.

what I meant is you can only use each one once and then you have to kill em and wait for the next blood moon

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The lasers won't target the Talus weak spot so it ended up getting knocked away too far a couple times then broke in pieces.

It's invulnerable to the Gleeok's beams however, the Roar that causes area damage completely obliterated the truck when I was trying to get out of the blast zone. Although it has high mobility, it has low speed.

I'm brainstorming a Gleeok killer. An Ascend Platform with springs up top and stakes at the bottom so it stays stable. I don't think I can add cannons. I want to but the problem with cannons is they can blow your shyt up too.