The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah I definitely shoulda hit WInd temple first. Woulda had mad arrows and wouldn't have to backtrack to find the Geoglyphs

On the flipside all the rare shyt I found in the Goron territory helped me afford upgrades in the Wind shyt so meh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Running into the same issue I had with BOTW where I've been away from the main quest long enough to not care about finishing it :snoop:

Thats why after a while you gotta buckle down and just do the main quest. I get a tingle with open games to where i start to feel exhausted a bit by them and i have in the back of my mind i could one day turn it off and never feel compelled to turn it back on, thats when i know its time to finish the main quest

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My problem is that I've only got one more temple to complete, but I'm pretty sure that once I complete it, i'll dikk around in the open world for a couple days and then put it down for good without ever going after ganon. Same thing I did with botw lol

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My problem is that I've only got one more temple to complete, but I'm pretty sure that once I complete it, i'll dikk around in the open world for a couple days and then put it down for good without ever going after ganon. Same thing I did with botw lol
I actually think that's where I left off at BOTW :snoop:

My problem is I don't care about the story in these games so I don't feel compelled to finish it. For how fun this game is, I think that's a some shyt they gotta work on :yeshrug:

@Gizmo_Duck For me, it's not even an open world issue because I do very little side content in other open world games. I focus on the main story more than anything else.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one whole is broke in this game? 3 dungeons in and I’m still holding on to 30 rupees.

Link is already a incel, but broke too? :mjcry: I can’t control what he does next.:damn:
fukk you mean doggy?

Link and Zelda are fukking.

The origin of the name Link means you're a Link between the player (you) and the player character in the game.

Your Link is a broke incel.
My Link is a filthy rich pimp.

Are we even playing the same game?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Started playing this last night and lowkey already put in hella time :picard:

Outside of getting the paraglider I haven’t done any of the main quests but I already unlocked like 5-6 sky towers and upgrading my health/stamina and weapon/shield capacity

This shyt fire despite the :flabbynsick: texture pop in and frame dips

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Started playing this last night and lowkey already put in hella time :picard:

Outside of getting the paraglider I haven’t done any of the main quests but I already unlocked like 5-6 sky towers and upgrading my health/stamina and weapon/shield capacity

This shyt fire despite the :flabbynsick: texture pop in and frame dips

shyt is very harsh on the eyes at first, especially up in the sky islands where everything just looks like yellow mush lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What do the average citizens of Hyrule even know? They saw the Divine Beasts shoot laser beams at the castle. Next thing they know Zelda is running around doing stuff. Then she disappears again and shows back up. Link doesn't even speak. He doesn't brag or tell anyone about his exploits. Doesn't bother me that not everyone remembers Link.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i want to upgrade this armor so badly but the sky dragons are tricky. tryin to do my last 2 temples on swoll
been looking for the light dragon past two days so i could upgrade Champion Leathers. i found her when I found Naydra. I thought Naydra was her but then I looked up and saw that the Light Dragon was right above her. That's dope that their paths actually intersect at some point. You just gotta look around.