The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got my 999 diamonds, topaz, sapphire, and rubies. Thank god for this glitch cuz mining was time consuming as fukk, always had the worst RNG.

5xg2H7Y.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Completely turned off by this building. Not what i play zelda for.
Its very powerful if you put your mind to it. I wish I was more dedicated to it. I still fight enemies as if I was playing BOTW so your old gameplay style still works. I just try to work more fusion maneuvers in the fights. Now the Ultrahand shyt? That's gonna take more preparation. A lynel destroyed my creations.

That Lynel said fukk outta here with that shyt! This ain't Minecraft! He destroyed my shyt 5 different ways. I kept reverting to last save to switch up taxctic. Didn't work. Back to the drawing board.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Pro Tip

feel free to use all your shyt when experimenting. Once you find something you wanna try, memorize what you did, then Revert to Last Save so that you can recover all the Zonai parts you wasted trying to figure shyt out. Just rebuild what you did then save it as a favorite.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Either I'm just getting better at the game or I picked a weird order for the temples cuz they're getting easier and easier lmao. Water, Fire, then Wind. Wind boss was easy as hell, just challenging to get in the right position sometimes.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Either I'm just getting better at the game or I picked a weird order for the temples cuz they're getting easier and easier lmao. Water, Fire, then Wind. Wind boss was easy as hell, just challenging to get in the right position sometimes.
I did wind and then water, which I just finished an hour ago. I think they probably get easier regardless of order. Tho I kilt water boss almost instantly.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

You gonna have fun in the lighting temple. :francis:

I started off Wind, Lighting, Fire, seems like the eastern side of Hyrule is easier for me.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The ideal order is apparently Wind, Fire, Water, and Lightning. I was definitely heading towards Rito first like they steered me towards but I got sidetracked and wound up on the East side, then stumbled upon the water skyview tower.