The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The upgrade for Fierce Deity armor is some real bullshyt busy-work :beli:

Do you still have access to the dupe?

If not, fukk it. Nintendo should have just left it in cause who’s really trying to farm dragon fangs, claws, scales like that when theres a built in timer on them.

My least favorite aspect of the game, and most open world games is the upgrading

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I’ve just been building shyt for like two days.

pretty-tired-forrest-gump.gif

I feel like I’ve come to the natural conclusion of my time with this game. I just gotta do the final few dungeons. I feel like I’ve seen mostly everything and killed at least one of everything in the game. A couple of those puzzle mazes I’ve seen i still want to do also. I’ve pretty much been playing this non-stop since i got it, right now its easy GOTY for me, we’ll see if it maintains it for the rest of the year though.

I’ve already put more time into this game than BoTW and im still not done yet

I'm right there with you, I was just doing random shyt and decided I'd finally continue the main quest after the 4th dungeon. I still love it and am having a great time but I might be ready to be done with the main story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'ma definitely buy this game it just seems weird that it's become a home Depot simulator or some shyt

I didn’t think i was gonna engage much with the building aspect but they make it pretty easy and fun to use. It also serves a purpose of letting you break the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The dupe glitch probably gave me an extra 10-15 hours with this game. I definitely wouldn’t be doing as much exploring and random shyt had i not been able to craft more energy, armor upgrades, weapon attachments, and zonait to turn into gadgets.

I’ll probably never update my game

Edit——

Yeah…the one monster im just not gonna deal with at this point are the gloom lynels. You basically lose a heart everytime you hit it or it hits you, permenatly unless you have glow food. The only thing that helps is the depths armor but you’d have to spend time to max it out to make it useful against it anyway

Last edited:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These dudes took Splatoon, Mario Sunshine, ARMS and a bunch of other shyt and threw them all in there.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I really like how side quests in villages tie into each other. You can knock out two to three side quests simultaneously, it feels much more thoughtful and cohesive.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you still have access to the dupe?

If not, fukk it. Nintendo should have just left it in cause who’s really trying to farm dragon fangs, claws, scales like that when theres a built in timer on them.

My least favorite aspect of the game, and most open world games is the upgrading
I still have access but the problem is the waiting on the timer to get separate materials, on top of finding out where the damn dragons are. :beli:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shyt weak that the chars don't recognize Link from the previous game.

That traveling gerudo soldier says basically the same exact dialogue she had from the first game and no recognition of link whatsoever