The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Been rocking the same armor since 98

iruHfW2.jpg
I need this set

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Somebody hook me up with yuzu or ryujinx emulator guide for umm….reasons :feedme:
I'm playing on ryujinx and the guide on the site is straightforward. :manny: the files need before you can even boot up a game can be found on Google (type in filename + reddit)
I get the torrents for the games from nsw2u.com

I just started switch emulation but this game, smash and hyrule warriors all work fine

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I been doing this especially that ball/target joint all you had to do was get the ball to stick...so I figured why not make a long ass stick and attach the ball to it...but yea pretty much with these shrine if you can make long ass bridges to traverse/connect things you can skip all the bs and get the orbs
It's been a couple shrines I know I did "wrong" but still finished :pachaha:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The amount of critical thinking in this game is ridiculous. I was trying to figure out how to get to the 3rd shrine and I’m like :ohhh: just chop down the trees then climb up them.

Thank god this ain’t elden ring with no pause, enemies would’ve deaded me 10 times over trying to figure shyt out.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've got the map filled out. Not touching any of the side quests yet. Now I'm going to search for the master sword, maybe. Stock items then slowly progress into the main story line. My boy has his copy. He's beat 2 bosses. He's 12, he's telling me shyt. I ran into someone at a tower that needed water. I'm like "the fukk do I do here?" He's like "opals and splash fruit contain water :stopitslime:"

This dude reads everything, I taught him well.....still figured it out on my own though :sas2:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the size of this underground area in mt laynaru :why:
this game so damn big man. i don't think any of us expected Nintendo to go this hard. They back like they had something to prove... that this isn't DLC maybe? :ehh:

the amount of time it took to finish creating the sequel makes sense now.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I've got the map filled out. Not touching any of the side quests yet. Now I'm going to search for the master sword, maybe. Stock items then slowly progress into the main story line. My boy has his copy. He's beat 2 bosses. He's 12, he's telling me shyt. I ran into someone at a tower that needed water. I'm like "the fukk do I do here?" He's like "opals and splash fruit contain water :stopitslime:"

This dude reads everything, I taught him well.....still figured it out on my own though :sas2:
I know He smiled like a proud son watching his only dad that made it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know not to expect much of a story but the whole setup here is paper thin. “We found some creepy corpse in the basement and it waited for us before reanimating let’s have another adventure.”

Guy wakes up and he’s so used to this with almost no explanation of anything he’s off to save the world again and the only details he gets is “Link you must fine me” and being told to investigate four places.

I would have had a few questions for that force ghost.
Well Link is mute and he didn't have any paper so...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Last night was my first venture into the depths. Pretty cool area and mechanic of how you have to play it. Surprisingly tho, at least where I'm at, the enemies weren't really too bad and I could navigate around the gloom easy enough as well.

Funny enough, the misses, my eldest daughter and I were all cuddled on the couch, simultaneously playing our respective games. We're all more or less around the same progress, but in different areas doing separate quests or roaming around or whatever. Good times.

Last edited: