The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

sayewonn

Pro
Daps
im still really confused as to why theres not a lot more armor/gear in this game. Almost everything I’ve collected almost is the same shyt I had in BoTW. You’d think they’d really go all out with more loot/gear to make all these islands and underground sections more exciting to explore but im not really finding a lot to look for.

Like, yeah I’ll get some weapons and shields but those are the least consequential things to find, considering how fast they break. Its not liek if i find some super rare sword I’ll have it forever, the moment i start using it, it’s gone.

Just nitpicking but it is just weird to me.
There is plenty of new armor, keep going.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Zelda Producer Says Tears Of The Kingdom Will Be The "New Format" For The Series

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild completely transformed the Zelda series. With an open world and a bunch of different ways to approach challenges, it was like no Zelda game before it. Even so, it's safe to say that it manages to win over the fanbase, quickly solidifying itself as one of the most popular games on the platform. So, when it came to a follow-up, it was no surprise that Nintendo stuck with these changes

Speaking with Game Informer, series producer Eiji Aonuma confirms that Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom's style will be the blueprint for future Zelda games. In explaining this, he compared it to the effect that Ocarina of Time had on the series in 1998.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny, last night, the misses, my eldest daughter and I were all cuddled on the couch, simultaneously playing our respective games. We're all more or less around the same progress, but in different areas doing separate quests or roaming around or whatever. Good times.
That's exactly how it is.

We were sittin at the dinner table gaming. Went to the upstairs couch, downstairs couch, his died and he put it on the tv.

It's wild because he'll be looking at my screen and he'll have this look on his face like "here lemme see it for a minute." And want to do something on my game, and I'll do the same to his but we are respecting each other's gameplay.

shyt when his cousin was over on Saturday with his copy they damn near we arguing cause he's like "I'm going to Rito village" and his cousin was like "I'm going to go to Rito Village too!" And he's like "get off my nuts, do you."

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly? Yeah…Bethesda and Rockstar have been doing it for decades
I think a new world map, completely new or in depth combat system and maybe try creating some new races of people to make it feel fresh.

Time travel should be reintroduced. I miss the young link/old link dynamics of OOT. I think enough time has passed since OOT/MM.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think a new world map, completely new or in depth combat system and maybe try creating some new races of people to make it feel fresh.

Time travel should be reintroduced. I miss the young link/old link dynamics of OOT. I think enough time has passed since OOT/MM.

With better hardware i could see time travel being this like instantaneous thing to solve puzzles. Like you gotta hit a switch or lever so you plant a seed and fast forward time 30 years until its a tree you can climb to reach it.

I’ve been wanting naughty dog or one of the good sony studios to do a instantaneous time travel game since i heard about the SSD speeds :mjcry::feedme:

C’mon Cory

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Can’t get duplication glitch to work. SMH.

I unlocked travel medallion tho. I placed it on the dusk bow.

Need two more places… any ideas y’all¿

I’m thinking ice and fire dragon spawns.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
OH shyt!!! I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED MY SHIELD WHILE SKYDIVING AND LINK CANT CATCH UP CAUSE METAL HEAVY AS fukk!!!

IF YOU DO THIS OVER WATER YOU ARE fukkING SCREWED

*reloads save*

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I can land on the light, light and ice dragon just fine but the fire dragon burns me the fukk up i got no protection