The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nah gotta be careful with this one. shyt is opioid...everything you do is rewarding

wish i had time to go all in but fukk that ill come back to it friday GW

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is my new favorite mode of transportation for both myself and Koroks.

Y'all see that low gravity and high wind shyt? That's when I turned my Nintendo Switch off and decided to go outside.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Oh btw playing in Pro Mode is dope. I didn't even realize I had no HUD after I turned it off. That's why there's no HUD in some parts of my gameplay vid I posted just now.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I wonder where does Nintendo go from now? Do they just make a follow up to this with even more new powerups and tricks, but completely alter the combat, crank the visuals up to 10 on new hardware and introduce a completely new map?
TP-tier dungeons. :mjgrin:

ridge

Daps
any pc gamers playing this on yuzu?

thinking about installing and playing

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This game is crack cocaine what kind of witchcraft did they do to get all this on the switch :gucci:
Nintendo is fukking insidious :wow:

Took a childhood game, Zelda, and just put childhood toys in it, legos. :wow:

Got adults reliving their childhood as therapy trying to cope with how shytty the world is now :wow:

Me and my wife sitting around the sofa on our switches like "I made a house" :leon: "I made a boat" :whoo: "I made a floating car" :ohlawd: " Can we attach the floating car to the house and then lift the house into the air and just live in the air" :ohhh:

Meanwhile our kids looking at us like :dahell: yall usually be at work by now and we be down here doing kid shyt the fukk yall doing down here:dahell:

Cat in the kitchen playing with an empty food dish like :stopitslime:

Nintendo got me sitting Indian style on the floor. I aint sit Indian style since i was in second grade. I aint seen anybody sit Indian style in real life since 2014. I unfolded my legs to get up last night and thought I had torn my kneecap or some shyt. Them muscles I was using to sit like that were :old:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Nintendo is fukking insidious :wow:

Took a childhood game, Zelda, and just put childhood toys in it, legos. :wow:

Got adults reliving their childhood as therapy trying to cope with how shytty the world is now :wow:

Me and my wife sitting around the sofa on our switches like "I made a house" :leon: "I made a boat" :whoo: "I made a floating car" :ohlawd: " Can we attach the floating car to the house and then lift the house into the air and just live in the air" :ohhh:

Meanwhile our kids looking at us like :dahell: yall usually be at work by now and we be down here doing kid shyt the fukk yall doing down here:dahell:

Cat in the kitchen playing with an empty food dish like :stopitslime:

Nintendo got me sitting Indian style on the floor. I aint sit Indian style since i was in second grade. I aint seen anybody sit Indian style in real life since 2014. I unfolded my legs to get up last night and thought I had torn my kneecap or some shyt. Them muscles I was using to sit like that were :old:
This shyt got me cracking up at work like :pachaha:

It really be like that tho.