The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I was trying to slow down, eventually jumped but my horse kept going...right off a cliff. Went to check the stables and now I have an empty unregistered spot. Rest in peace fukkface:mjcry:
Idk why but slowing down on a horse is indeed harder than in Botw. Most of the time I stop abruptly or can't get it to decelerate smoothly

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know not to expect much of a story but the whole setup here is paper thin. “We found some creepy corpse in the basement and it waited for us before reanimating let’s have another adventure.”

Guy wakes up and he’s so used to this with almost no explanation of anything he’s off to save the world again and the only details he gets is “Link you must fine me” and being told to investigate four places.

I would have had a few questions for that force ghost.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know not to expect much of a story but the whole setup here is paper thin. “We found some creepy corpse in the basement and it waited for us before reanimating let’s have another adventure.”

Guy wakes up and he’s so used to this with almost no explanation of anything he’s off to save the world again and the only details he gets is “Link you must fine me” and being told to investigate four places.

Its a Nintendo game. They are still building of the archetype of saving the princess, what do you expect?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

Final Fantasy 16 is next month. Zelda aint never in a million years been that type of game. come back later:pachaha: