The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t care about a remaster just go get a GameCube and play it or emulate it.

I’m personally not trying to play a 480p 1:1 game on my 60” tv in 2021. Especially not for 60 dollars

want to relive/experience it on the switch so go get a gamecube and play it there :deadmanny:

don't worry I already have it for the gamecube. My bro holding on to the Gamecube atm tho.

And I highly doubt they're putting the Gamecube version on Switch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
want to relive/experience it on the switch so go get a gamecube and play it there :deadmanny:

don't worry I already have it for the gamecube. My bro holding on to the Gamecube atm tho.

And I highly doubt they're putting the Gamecube version on Switch.

They did it with mario sunshine:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah we are basically saying the same thing

Just charge me ten bucks more and keep your dumb statue

This should just be in the base game but these companies try to skim you anyway they can

Yeah the figures should just be collectors items at this point. Attaching game features to them is stupid

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
never played skyward sword since I returned it for the Wii due to not having the right controller.

AAhhhhh, that's right. SS required an additional motion control add-in. The later model remotes came with it built in already, but the earlier models had you buying an additional part. It really is a good game if you're in the mood for something Zelda related.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Well at least they fixed the more annoying parts of the game - the Fi interruptions and constant item descriptions

Still, people who never played this and have BOTW fresh in their minds are in for a nasty surprise

Link's Awakening is a timeless classic that aged very well. This...not so much