Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Anybody who wants to suffer through this again just needs a good PC and (if desired) a Wiimote. Dolphin lets you run them through via Bluetooth.

*edit* Correction. You'll need with Wii w/a MotionPlus dongle or the upgraded remotes that came w/them already built in.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who wants to suffer through this again just needs a good PC and (if desired) a Wiimote. Dolphin lets you run them through via Bluetooth.

never played skyward sword since I returned it for the Wii due to not having the right controller.

I just need Majoras Mask (which I've never played as well) and Wind Waker tbh. If they do the bundle with MM/OT and WW/TP I'm good. SS ain't really on my radar.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
never played skyward sword since I returned it for the Wii due to not having the right controller.

I just need Majoras Mask (which I've never played as well) and Wind Waker tbh. If they do the bundle with MM/OT and WW/TP I'm good. SS ain't really on my radar.

I’d rather them just sell the wind Waker remaster by itself. I guarantee if it comes in a bundle it’ll be packed like mario 3d collection, and have no changes. Laziest fukking port on the planet and people still bought it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather them just sell the wind Waker remaster by itself. I guarantee if it comes in a bundle it’ll be packed like mario 3d collection, and have no changes. Laziest fukking port on the planet and people still bought it.

can't say I care about all that. I just want to relive one of my fave games of all time on the switch however they package it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Dude, I don't care if it's with the other games or not, I just want Wind Waker which is my priority has been since the switch dropped. I bring up Wind Waker a number of times. If it's not with them then I can simply just get that one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude, I don't care if it's with the other games or not, I just want Wind Waker which is my priority has been since the switch dropped. I bring up Wind Waker a number of times. If it's not with them then I can simply just get that one.

If you don’t care about a remaster just go get a GameCube and play it or emulate it.

I’m personally not trying to play a 480p 1:1 game on my 60” tv in 2021. Especially not for 60 dollars

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I mean thats essentially what they’re doing. Except this is worse because those Amiibos are limited and once they’re gone so is the fast travel feature

Yeah we are basically saying the same thing

Just charge me ten bucks more and keep your dumb statue

This should just be in the base game but these companies try to skim you anyway they can