The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Got its flaws but it's an underrated/over-hated game. Aonuma is right when he said it introduced many of the ideas that made

Hands down the best fighting gameplay of all the series. Pretty clever ideas.

I still disapprove of this full price HD remakes thing Nintendo has going on. They did not even attempt to fix issues like Fii or add content. 60 slices. Hell no.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Nintendo please remaster this in 4k with a $60 pricetag on it too:
latest

:troll:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I bought it on wii but returned it because I didn't have the right controller + or whatever. I still haven't played this or Majora's mask yet. I didn't really know how specific the slashes were that they had to apply it to the right joy stick that if there's drift you're kinda fukked. I'll probably just wait for the OOT/MM/WW (I hope) collection.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
“Well no one had a wii-u so this game is new to 90% of switch owners”

This originally was a Wii Game, not a Wii U game. A lot of us had Wii's. Not a lot of us had Wii-Us. Count me as one for both.

I bought it on wii but returned it because I didn't have the right controller + or whatever. I still haven't played this or Majora's mask yet. I didn't really know how specific the slashes were that they had to apply it to the right joy stick that if there's drift you're kinda fukked. I'll probably just wait for the OOT/MM/WW (I hope) collection.

You are right, this is my Wii MotionPlus bought just to play this damn game all those years back. I love Nintendo and sometimes, I hate them with the fire of a thousand suns.

1613889317252314-0.png

Actual playable controls is not enough to get me to spend on this again. It's principle at this point. Rare Replay was $30 for 30 games. This is one for $60. I don't care if it is from my favorite gaming franchise. Nintendo stay on bullshyt with this. I'll get it discounted somewhere down the road.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
"you can also play without motion controls"

:obama:

"you swing the sword with the right stick"

:beli:

Dude said it's not BOTW but it has a stamina gauge :dead:
One thing I can say about that sprint feature that it really felt like it was about damn time he could sprint. After playing twilight with wolf link he needed to be a faster character at that point.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This is why I’m glad i don’t primarily game on nintendo, their fans are idiots. Maybe nintendo will be gracious enough to port more wii titles at full price for them since they’ve run out of wii-u titles and clearly don’t ahve any 1st party titles planned for release

You can’t call Nintendo fans idiots when EA releases the same game every year with Madden and people rush to buy it. Then you got NBA 2K that has fukking gambling in it and people rush to buy that. Or played out ass call of duty that drops every year. There’s some real idiocy going on in gaming and it ain’t buying a Zelda remaster.