The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | Switch | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd be happy with yours and $900 already feels like pushing it. I can't believe the "real" ones can go for over $15k.

damn that’s a good ass price...paid $1400 for it @ BB a little over a year ago :mjcry:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
damn that’s a good ass price...paid $1400 for it @ BB a little over a year ago :mjcry:
Lol well apparently that's renewed price. New price remains the same. Did you pay for expert set up?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol well apparently that's renewed price. New price remains the same. Did you pay for expert set up?

hell no...did that shyt myself...granted it’s not installed upside down on the ceiling...I just set it up @ the rear of my living room

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Dope game. Finished the last dungeon last night, just gotta do the egg. Been helping my son out here and there throughout the game.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Watched my daughter played it she was having fun

Game kinda short tho
Game flyed it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did anyone else have to resort to using a walkthru guide for certain parts?

I feel a little bit guilty but some of this shyt is like :mindblown:

still love the game tho :lolbron:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
no. easier.

the "hardest" classic topdown zelda is probably one of the oracle games.
Zelda 2 is the hardest oldschool zelda game. Followed by zelda 1 because of obscure ass puzzles and shyt.

Link's awakening is the hardest handheld zelda game from what I remember. I beat both Oracle games fairly easily when I was a kid but link's awakening had me stuck at some point, but I dont recall where I got stuck tho.

I know there were a bunch of ways to make the game unbeatable in the original version that I had but I was too young to realize if that's what happened or not.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
did anyone else have to resort to using a walkthru guide for certain parts?

I feel a little bit guilty but some of this shyt is like :mindblown:

still love the game tho :lolbron:

I had to use one on
that part where you have to light the lamps with magic powder. I had actually tried powdering the flames in the room right directly before it so I was on the right path though.
I'm too old and the map is too small to be bothered getting stuck going back and forth on some dumb shyt for hours lol

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to use one on that part where you have to light the lamps with magic powder. I had actually tried powdering the flames in the room right directly before it so I was on the right path though. I'm too old and the map is too small to be bothered getting stuck going back and forth on some dumb shyt for hours to me lol

I don’t want to spoil much but there are elements in the game where you have to do shyt in a precise order...I had to use a guide to figure out...

...how the hell to find the entrance to the color dungeon lol

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
I don’t want to spoil much but there are elements in the game where you have to do shyt in a precise order...I had to use a guide to figure out...

...how the hell to find the entrance to the color dungeon lol

there’s a book in the library you knock over once you can run. Has the directions for the the graves to push for the color dungeon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s a book in the library you knock over once you can run. Has the directions for the the graves to push for the color dungeon

ya I know...my point was I had to use a walkthru guide to find that out