The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | Switch | Out Now

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I don’t want to spoil much but there are elements in the game where you have to do shyt in a precise order...I had to use a guide to figure out...

...how the hell to find the entrance to the color dungeon lol

It's based on a game from an era where you literally had to try everything to figure out what to do. I'm happy they kept it real but I totally understand.

It took me forever to figure out what to trade with who and when.

Daps
Considering it's 25 years old, that's on them. If I tell you Darth Vader is Luke Skywaker's father can you get e banned for spoilers?

Yeah, fukk people who weren't even alive then, It's cool to spoil stuff when people won't play a game or watch a movie on your timetable.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yeah, fukk people who weren't even alive then, It's cool to spoil stuff when people won't play a game or watch a movie on your timetable.
If you actually look at my posts, I haven't "spoiled" anything. I confirmed someone's question which was spoiler-tagged. By your logic, guess we just can't discuss the end of any game/movie/story without tagging it ever. Can't tell you what happens to Odysseus at the end of the Odyssey. Or what George does to Lennie in Of Mice and Men.

Probably can't reveal Batman's secret identity without someone in this subforum getting offended.

Better not catch any of you in the Final Fantasy remake thread talking what Sephiroth does to Aerith either :francis:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Zelda noob here. The game is relatively hard foe me. I'm at the color dungeon, after gettinf the ability to charge.

The game is mostly not informative... For every thing i figure out, there'a two I need a walkthrough for.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Zelda noob here. The game is relatively hard foe me. I'm at the color dungeon, after gettinf the ability to charge.

The game is mostly not informative... For every thing i figure out, there'a two I need a walkthrough for.

really?

it's pretty straight forward (but I am not new to LA's or zelda, lol)

the first/NES zelda is more cryptic

Lttp, LA, etc. on were pretty easy to follow on what to do and how to get to the next dungeon/area

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You could have easily just made a thread for this one video, and avoid bumping all these old threads.
most zelda fans in these threads wouldn't see it on the forum but they'll see it in the thread cause they'll get notifications. forum is currently being swamped by xbox vs playstation threads