The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | Switch | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man there are performance issues with this title.

Man I wish there was really a switch pro. I’ll wait for a patch and start a link between worlds again.

ya the IGN review I saw mentioned stuttering framerates...said it’s fairly noticeable but doesn't impact the game severely

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's a shame. Hope they can fix it, since Aonuma was monitoring this, it should be more clean than that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I got to work tomorrow...go to a college football game on saturday...watch the cowboys game and then go to a movie on sunday...back at work on monday:mjcry:

Probably Tuesday before I get to play this :mjcry:

Man fukk this wife and kid and job shyt mayne I just want to play zelda:mjcry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I got to work tomorrow...go to a college football game on saturday...watch the cowboys game and then go to a movie on sunday...back at work on monday:mjcry:

z5sIWx3.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U won't have a single minute to power on the Switch portably over the course of those days :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm heavily debating on getting this never played the OG and I loved Breath of the Wild.

replaying a link to the past (SNES app) for a little while yesterday made me pull the trigger on this (even tho it’s not the same game...just found out in this thread it’s the sequel)...it was so easy to immerse myself into a link to the past...I grumbled about the graphics for about 5 seconds but found myself digging right into the adventure...I only meant to play for a hot minute but ended up playing for almost an hour before someone rang the bell and I put it down lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
replaying a link to the past (SNES app) for a little while yesterday made me pull the trigger on this (even tho it’s not the same game...just found out in this thread it’s the sequel)...it was so easy to immerse myself into a link to the past...I grumbled about the graphics for about 5 seconds but found myself digging right into the adventure...I only meant to play for a hot minute but ended up playing for almost an hour before someone rang the bell and I put it down lol

LA is fun as hell.

but if you want ALTTP fix, check out a Link Between Worlds, it's basically ALTTP redone

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I used to play this on gameboy, never finished it. Nostalgia overload...

I hope they have the OG game embedded in it somehow on some slick shyt