The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I'm impressed by these puzzles. Very clever. Zelda has the GOAT puzzles. I love how when I figure them out, I'm like "fukk YEAH" and not feeling like I just tore all my hair out. Too many video game developers confuse "challenging puzzles" with "shytty design".

For those of you w/horses, what have you named yours? My first one was named Ororo (of course) and the second will be named T'Challa (of course). Not sure about the next three. Martin, Malcolm and Medgar, probably.

How many times have you caught yourself being amazed by how beautiful this game is? Happens at least once or twice an hour.

Lighting all the blue lanterns, I was struck by how beautiful it all looked in the twilight...right before I tried to shoot one of the sheep. (Doesn't work.)

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm impressed by these puzzles. Very clever. Zelda has the GOAT puzzles. I love how when I figure them out, I'm like "fukk YEAH" and not feeling like I just tore all my hair out. Too many video game developers confuse "challenging puzzles" with "shytty design".

For those of you w/horses, what have you named yours? My first one was named Ororo (of course) and the second will be named T'Challa (of course). Not sure about the next three. Martin, Malcolm and Medgar, probably.

named my first horse Firsty

love this fukking game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Played this all day and I'm down to two towers till I have the full map and I've done 28 shrines. 9 hearts and one stamina upgrade. Now I'm ready to do the divine beast since I found all 4 cities. After that Master Sword and Hylian Shield time.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Spent my night hunting, cooking and selling shyt. Completed almost 10 shrines.:obama:
Getting my horse though was not easy. I guess it's true when they say your horse chooses you. It took me a good minute before one let me ride it.:whew:
Finally reached Impa's village and she gave me my mission.:ahh:

Those kamikaze roosters. :damn:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just found the shrine where it teachs me and now I'm able to do the back flips and parry etc.....

I hate this blue ass map. Is there anyway I can unlock it to make it look just like the great Plateau map?

And can we only fast travel to shrines? I wish we were able to fast travel to The Villages
I also hate the blue ass map.I've got the lower half of Hyrule mapped out. some of the towers are puzzles in themselves and no way as easy as the first.