The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I don't know if I'm just not used to Zelda but I don't feel prepared to fight guardians at all. I always end up running away. My weapons are ass, i only have four hearts and some trash shields. Plus is there a way to dodge?
Yes you can. But you have to do the shrine near the first village where impa is located

Once you unlock that shrine you will get some dope skill sets which will make fighting way better

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:mindblown:It's SO easy to get distracted in this game. Heading to each village and on the way I stop maybe 15-20 times just to do some side shyt. Never have I seen an open world game with so much to find and do on the side. Anything that looks remotely obscure I go and inspect. I be cutting fields of grass and lifting up rocks just for the fukk of it.:manny:Next thing you know I find a bunch of shyt.

:wtf:How tf do I beat the flying guy that throws fire behind the tunnel?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
On my way to a shrine I recently marked on the map, crossing a bridge on horseback and a Dragon just casually flies by.:dwillhuh: I stopped in awe and watched him pass. Had no interest in me at all which added a layer of detail and made the world feel even more alive and vibrant.
Nintendo have really outdone themselves.:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If you watch that Switch reveal event trailer you can pretty much piece together the major plot points of the story of the game. I went to all the picture locations and saw the scenes. The most important stuff from those scenes are in that trailer in some form or can be figured out from it. In fact 70% of Zelda's appearances in the game are scenes from the last two trailers before release.

I won't beat this today so it might take another weekend. Once I can get the Master Sword I'm going to attempt the end game. I'll do the dungeons first.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:It's SO easy to get distracted in this game. Heading to each village and on the way I stop maybe 15-20 times just to do some side shyt. Never have I seen an open world game with so much to find and do on the side. Anything that looks remotely obscure I go and inspect. I be cutting fields of grass and lifting up rocks just for the fukk of it.:manny:Next thing you know I find a bunch of shyt.

:wtf:How tf do I beat the flying guy that throws fire behind the tunnel?
lmaooo i beat one of those nikkas with a sledge hammer in the great plateu i didnt even have my first rune yet

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
On my way to a shrine I recently marked on the map, crossing a bridge on horseback and a Dragon just casually flies by.:dwillhuh: I stopped in awe and watched him pass. Had no interest in me at all which added a layer of detail and made the world feel even more alive and vibrant.
Nintendo have really outdone themselves.:wow:
lucky you

the green dragon attacked me and killed me several times

fukking fakkit

but i got his scale tho

i was at a secret boss fight for blue dragon on top of mount laranyu or whatever its called but i backed off cause i had ran out of arrows

i wasn't even looking for those dragons man i just been searching for towers and shrines.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
my switch case came today shyt big as hell

copped a 64 GB SD card from my boy for a dub

oh guys when you're tryna stock up on stuff whether its cutting down trees for wood breaking boxes open for arrows or breaking down flint for materials dont waste your equipment just bomb everything its much easier

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
lmaooo i beat one of those nikkas with a sledge hammer in the great plateu i didnt even have my first rune yet
:gucci:I tried to hit him with an arrow at first then he kept vanishing and raining down fire upon me on some biblical shyt. I tried to run and jump on my horse to get away and he lit both our asses up like a christmas tree.

This is him (Wizzrobe):
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all encounter a Lynel yet? Those fukkers look like Akuma on steroids AND they teleport further than the other enemies just to attack you but that's after yall have the staring contest. He'll literally just look at you without doing nothing for awhile, soon as you slip that's yo ass nicca