The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I'm thinking pick up BOTW at Walmart & returning it once I get the Amazon package. This is KILLING me.

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
It was posted a week ago that this was an issue with amazon. Guess yall missed that post

I know I did. And now I got ANOTHER $48.88 charge. Amazon talmbout this is how they're going to get my game to me by release day (even though the shyt still says it's arriving Monday) and I'll be reimbursed. This is the shyt I DON'T like. What if I didn't have another $50 in the bank? Checks bounce over shyt like that! What happened to "not charged until shipped"? Amazon ain't shipped a damn thing as of right now and I got TWO charges for this damn game. I don't care if one is temporary - this is bullshyt.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I know I did. And now I got ANOTHER $48.88 charge. Amazon talmbout this is how they're going to get my game to me by release day (even though the shyt still says it's arriving Monday) and I'll be reimbursed. This is the shyt I DON'T like. What if I didn't have another $50 in the bank? Checks bounce over shyt like that! What happened to "not charged until shipped"? Amazon ain't shipped a damn thing as of right now and I got TWO charges for this damn game. I don't care if one is temporary - this is bullshyt.
Yeah thats weird. I never preorder on amazon though bc i have heard all kinds of problems

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fukk? Mine hasn't shipped yet and it says arriving by 8PM today. I seriously doubt I'm getting it today.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight so the pro controller feels....different. It's smaller than the pro controller for wiiu. And the eshop might be down right now I can't sign in and link or register

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The fukk? Mine hasn't shipped yet and it says arriving by 8PM today. I seriously doubt I'm getting it today.

If they're sending it UPS, you'll definitely get it by today. They'll come pimpin' up at 7:53, but they'll be there.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well.....i think I'm gonna wait a minute to fire up Zelda. I created a mii. Without the eshop there's literally nothing to do without the game. No Internet browser no apps...i will fire up botw in a minute I didn't buy an SD card. Theres 25gb of onboard space I don't think I'll need it

Edit:38 mins later. I can access but it won't accept my Nintendo id and I know it's right cause I'm accessing it via wiiu also....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Work gonna be a bytch today knowing this is waiting for me...might go pick up my copy at lunch and bust it while eating here since my Switch is being delivered to the office :lolbron: